Denise Richards Buys A Horse!

Denise Richards was spotted bringing 2-year-old daughter Sam over to a Calabasas, Calif., equestrian center on Saturday. The actress recently purchased a new horse. New horse…new house…I am very jealous! I grew up riding (my horse was named Cherokee) and feel like owning a horse and an estate with a working barn would be the ultimate luxury and a wonderful gift for my daughter!
Denise Richards

Comments

1. kelly says

i think denise is a good mom what she does in her love life doesn’t affect her ability as a loving mother!

2. JoeMama says

You’re so right Eva! There/ Their, Choose/ Chose, Then/Than, Lose/ Loose, arggghhhh it just makes me crazy. The other thing is Charlie is the big loser in this big picture, Denise seems to be a terrific mom and is a total babe. I’ve never seen her not look great, even when she is dumping about town on errands, and never a bad word or negative thing to say. One day, he will be a miserable old lonely bastard.

3. Eva says

The kind of bitch that cannot spell….they just use there children. Well, the word is THEIR not THERE. Idiot. I’ve always liked Denise and she does have two beautiful children (although I haven’t seen the newborn), but Sam is a beautiful girl. Jealous. That’s all she is. Jealous. Oh, and try opening a dictionary the next time.

4. SUZANNE says

what kind of biatch would say something so mean about a child? and what a darling child by the way. i’m just a regular person looking at this site and i can only imagine you are some fat, jobless, very jealous, bitter hog sitting at home crying because nobody cares about you, and you yourself are infact and ugly combination of your parents.

5. priscilla says

i think that denise is a selfish bitch and only thinks of her self..the children dont have a chance with the awful parents, they just use there children. charlie is a whore and she isnt any better, poor sam and lola

6. Lisa says

She looks comfortable and not like other mothers on this site who look all done up with bright lipstick, make-up etc…just to bring their kids around town.

7. impeachBush says

Sam looks like the ugliest combination you could get from her parents.

Maybe Lola will fare better.

8. impeachBush says

Sam looks like the ugliest combination you could get from her parents.

Maybe Lola will fare better.