Niki Taylor Discusses Her Life As A Mom

People magazine has a nice article about model Niki Taylor. Read here. She has been through a lot, and it is nice to hear that she is doing well now and focusing on being a mother to her 11-year-old twin boys. “On Friday I just want to stay on the couch and watch a movie with the boys,” says Taylor. “That is the perfect night.”

Niki Taylor

And her boys when they were babies!

Niki Taylor

Does anyone else remember YM magazine? I used to love it!

Niki Taylor

Comments

1. braydie says

i remember that accident also. seems so long ago. i think she still can have more children. but after having twin boys i would want a rest too lol

2. Lisa says

I wonder if that terrible accident means she can no longer have kids if she were to ever get remarried.

3. KellyMay says

Kelley I can’t believe the change in eras’! I’m the same age as you and cannot believe some of things marketed towards teens, it sure does make you feel old!

4. Kelley says

Nikki looks great and her boys are very handsom. I remember YM. My grandmother subscribed to it for my for like 5 years. I read a issue of it a couple of years ago, and could not believe the content. I sure don’t remember it having as many sexual refrences in it when I read it, and it wasn’t all that long ago, im only 30. Times sure have changed. Ok, now THAT makes me sound old.

5. Lisa says

What a beautiful woman she has become. I followed her career and battle back from death. Just a classic beauty. She is so young to have 11 year old twins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Shira says

I went to the same high school as Niki Taylor. She seemed to be a very kind-hearted person and was just as beautiful in person in high school attire as she did on the runway. I wish her and her family all of the very Best!

7. KellyMay says

I read YM too LOL Gosh that makes me feel my age! I think I still have some in a box in storage!

Gosh I can’t believe her boys are 11 now! She looks beautiful!