Why Is Donald Trump Being A Meanie Poo?

I find Donald’s rant quizzical, but I think it is real because if you click on the Source it is valid blog that Donald writes. Don’t pick on a pregnant woman having an emotional crisis!

Donald Trump

Britney, Britney, Britney

by Donald J. Trump

I really want to have sympathy for Britney Spears. And I hate to give the impression that I’m picking on her. But not long ago Britney went on television with Matt Lauer on NBC’s “Dateline,” pleading for her privacy.

She admitted that she was an emotional wreck but the interview ended up being an incredible train wreck. First, Britney looked terrible. Her skirt was too short. Her makeup was messy. When she opened her mouth, it only got worse. She blamed the paparazzi for her bad image. She didn’t admit that she made a mistake by driving with her baby on her lap.

And even though she described her marriage to her husband as awesome, somehow Kevin never managed to show up for the interview. Now I have a problem criticizing Kevin because he goes around and tells people that Donald Trump is his hero. The fact is, it is a pretty strange relationship.

During that interview, Britney complained about all the media attention and tearfully begged to be left alone. I almost bought it.

Until I saw her posing nude – and very pregnant – on the cover of the most recent issue of Harper’s Bazaar. She has absolutely nothing to promote – no new record, no movie, no book. So, to a lot of people, it sounds like the only possible thing she could be doing is trying to keep her name in the news.

Inside the magazine, the layout includes a photo of Britney in a backless evening gown carrying her son…and another shot of her lying down on a fur coat wearing nothing but a G-string.

Britney has seen better days. She performed four or five years ago at the Trump Taj Mahal and she was great. Now it seems as if everything’s slipping away from her. Britney, don’t let that happen. Don’t let it slip away. Keep your head on straight.

Source & Source

Comments

1. Clark says

DT just said what I was thinking about Britney after I saw the nude cover like 2 weeks after the Matt Lauer interview. She says one thing but always does another. I’m glad someone pointed this out. It seems like he seems concerned rather than just mean toward/about her in this letter.

2. Kelly M says

Brit maybe if you listened to the Donald you wouldn’t going to the bank to get a 5million $ loan to pay for that trash you call a husband.

3. Tasha B says

I f you ask me, I think all the ” We just want our privacy” is straight game, she know what she’s doing, she say’s she don’t want it but know she loves it! As far as K-fed, he is getting paid!!!!!!!1 She’s dumb for that, sorry, but its tru, how is it your own mom and maybe more family members and the whole world know what he’s up to and doing, but she don’t? R u serious? I think she just doesn’t want to be alone and by having his kids she thinks thats gonna make him stay or make him be this man that everyone would want. Avice Brit, instead of smoking and having sex all day long, how about you go and fix your career and stop crying, trying to get sympathy form everyone!

4. maryj smith wilder says

Me, too: I hate the way donald trump tries to be UPPER CASE DONALD in all he does. BUT, I think his comments are completely sincere, and even sound as if he cares about Britt. Did you see him and the wifee and the babee..he seemed in love with both, but yuck. I wouldn’t want to be waiting for HIM to come home to me every night. Yuck, and double yuck. Poor Brittany..I suspect she carries the weight of her family on her shoulders, meaning, I think her income supports her, her son, her hubby, and her family. So, poor tired little thing. She needs a break.

5. braydie says

i literly hate this man and before i decided to comment about his statement i made sure i read it for a week or so to make sure or not i agree. but i have to say i do agree with him. Hes right. and theres nothing more i can say because he covered it all, lol.

6. KellyMay says

so sorry for the double post, literally I went back to check I had submitted my post and almost 15 minutes later still nothing so I hit submit again…. there’s my flippin post, shoot me and screw you Donald!

7. KellyMay says

I have no use for Donald Trump, really who is is he other then a few billion dollars! I’m sure his former wives will speak highly of his support for them while they were mothering his children while he was out gallovanting!

Poor Brit, I feel for her… she’s a mom now! She wanted to have children young, as a young mom myself I don’t blame her! Youth is still very much on her side, I hope she knocks this cruel world down! I know she will rise again no doubt! Criticism comes from the elders… really what else can they give in their old age! Okay that was a bit rude on my part but it seems to be the source these days.
    I have no doubt in Britney she is an amazing mom and will be an amazing star again! I think it’s brilliant of her to have her children then put her nose to the grindstone, God knows I wouldn’t want to do that myself between children only to get pregnant again! Kudos to you Brit!!!

8. KellyMay says

Poor Brit, I feel for her she’s a mom now! She wanted to have children young, as a young mom myself I don’t blame her! Youth is still very much on her side, I hope she knocks this cruel world down! I know she will rise again no doubt! Criticism comes from the elders… really what else can they give in their old age! Okay that was a bit rude on my part but it seems to be the source these days.

9. Maria says

Sadly he’s not lying ! She has nothing going for her right now ! Like I said before in another post she needs to stop having KFAGS babies and start her career again because are going to forget why they ever liked her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. heidi says

I have to agree with Donald. Think about this, all the people we see on these blog, famous beautiful women with their children, husband, expecting. Aside from Wacko Cruise, they all keep their dignity. They aren’t pulling antics to bring attention to themselves, then only to cry that nobody will leave them alone. Why doesn’t she just act like an adult, and have some pride.

In fact, I would go as far to say, he can say what ever he likes about who ever he likes. He wasn’t slanderous, in fact, maybe Britney Spears should read it and take a look at herself, and wake up… That would be the adult thing to do…

11. fawna says

DONALD PUT YOUR FOCUS AND YOUR ATTENTION BACK TO YOUR BUISNESS, FOR YOUR OWN GOOD AS I SUSPECT MELANIA, AND ANY OTHER WOMEN WOULD NOT GIVE YOU THE TIME OF DAY IF IT WASNT FOR THE MILLIONS YOU ARE WORTH…………………….BRITNEY HAS SOMETHING YOU WILL NEVER HAVE CHARM, TRUE BEAUTY, AND THE SENSE TO BE HER AUTHENTIC SELF WHETHER PHONY POMPUS PEOPLE LIKE YOU,LIKE IT OR NOT, DONALD PUT A SOCK IN IT!…………AND WHILE YOUR AT IT DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT NASTY HAIR OF YOURS!

12. Kelley says

While I agree with his comments about her seeking to keep her name in the headlines, I really don’ think he should have gone there. I mean, you and me and the rest of the non famous blogging about her is nothing compared to someone who i also famous doing it. I the the Don needs to stick to nailing Martha Stewart and leave Britney alone……however, did any of you see the interview with Shannon Doherty where she was talking about the couple she would most like to break up? She never named names, but it was clear who she was talking about. http://www.celebitchy.com had the transcript a week or so ago.