Angelina Had A Major Nose Job!

There has been a lot of talk that Angelina had a lot of plastic surgery…cheek implants too, but I don’t see that. It is clear that something was done to her nose though! I always thought she was totally natural, so it is shocking to see that she is as Hollywood as all the others. In the first pic she is 16 and the other pic in quite recent.
Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

And more

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

Source & Source

Comments

1. beth says

yes, noses grow with age, BUT they sure don’t shrink with age. her nose is smaller today than it was 20 years ago, and by looking at the proportion of her lips with the proportion of her eyes and nose, ALL BUT HER NOSE has remained “natural”.

2. Obvious says

She has an obvious rhinoplasty and lower jaw implants. Her eyes have most likely had some work, and if you were to examine photos of her over the years, you would be able to see that she has had more than one nose job.

3. Kathryn says

she is biracial her mother is half black…French creole louisiana. This is why Angie has those lips…my family is creole too…my daughter who is 16 looks just like her at 16.
    She does not admit to being part black because that would damage her career and the parts that she would get in Hollywood… I have dark skin and would considered black as my skin color is about the shade of Denzel Washington, but my daughter father is white.

4. Kathryn says

She does not admit to being part black because that would damage her career and the parts that she would get in Hollywood… I have dark skin and would am considered black as my skin color is about the shade of Denzel Washington, but my daughter father is white.

5. ann says

Her face looks more contoured and/or refined than it did when she was a child. It seems to be almost lifted and not as droopy. Very subtle cheek implants combined with age (and loosing weight?) may have caused this effect. Cheeks are the most important aspect of facial beauty so it seems that they would help “lift” her face up to give it greater refinement and to better balance out the lower half of her face. It is true that most people’s faces do not get more refined with time–gravity causes a less taught facial appearance and facial aging actually decreases the cheekbones.

Her nose appears very subtly refined–and yes, noses get BIGGER with time, never SMALLER. Maybe asking yourself some insightful, yet practical questions will help shed light on this issue. Are there or are there not a preponderance of plastic surgery clinics in southern California? Is Hollywood more interested in highering actors/actresses (especially women) for their looks or for their personality? Is it more common for a poor person to “look better” or for a rich person to “look better”? Is it more likely for an older looking, less refined (gravity and entropy do this, remember) woman to acquire an acting role or for a youthful woman to acquire this role? Is there or is there not competition between women to get acting roles in movies (doesn’t beauty help give them an edge)? Would actors/actresses have an incentive to lie or to tell the truth about their plastic surgery (if they have ever had any) or would their natural incentive be to tell the truth? Does America spend billions of dollars a year on cosmetic surgery or is this some kind of conspiracy? Who is more likely to afford plastic surgery–especially subtle facial improvements over time etc–a rich person or a poor person? All of these thoughts considered, plastic surgery is definitely an option–don’t undermine the complexity of this issue by dismissing it altogether. (It is quite possible that you, too, wear a padded bra from Victoria’s Secret that makes you appear two cup sizes larger).

6. debbie says

I think she’s a home wrecker and needs to stay in whatever country she adopts her next kid from, maybe she should have a tummy tuck after her c section. . brad pitts an ass too!

7. vern says

Why would anyone be concerned if her nose is real or not, or if she has had plastic surgery. Thats her business not our. Shes beautiful either way, and I wish her and Brad the best.

8. dori says

I don’t think it’s a nose job. I think she just matured and her face filled in. She is gorgeous, but boy when she was young …. yuk!!! What an ugly kid. Amazing how that awkward little girl turned into such a swan.

9. jimr says

VERY obvious nose job and it looks like even more work somehow. Faces change as you age but not like that. She was unique and attractive pre-surgery but not exactly pretty. The cosmetic surgery really made her goddess-like stunning. Nice to know that even the most beautiful people in the world usually had some help getting there!

10. Diana says

Donna – I wouldn’t say that about someone who does so much good, and raises so much money for charity. She has given hope to many people, through the help that she has provided, no least to the children that she has adopted.

11. donna says

Guys, take it from someone older. yes she is very beautiful on the outside but a devil on the inside. And yes I agree she has had that nose of her’s sized down. Get real..look up to someone worth it.

12. ynah says

i dont give a damn about the nose job… she’s beautiful in any way even if she havent got the nose job…SHE JUST ENHANCED IT!!!

13. Thawny says

Well I ‘d be inclined to believe that she has had some nose work done and maybe even cheek implants. Or it could look that way bc when we are really young our faces appear to be meatier, plumper (baby phat) and as we get older our faces acquire more structure and angles. However when it comes to rich and famous people, I wouldn’t put anything pass them, we see and hear shocking things from them daily. Now those lips we can surely see they haven’t changed a bit lol, those were gods gift to her!!!

14. LIz says

ok. I don’t know about cheek implants and her lips have always been big. but you don’t get a perfect skinny, narrow tipped nosed all of a sudden from a rounder more bulbous ended nose to begin with. She definitely had something done to fix the bridge and to take in the tip. with that being said, thats just a statement, i’m not judging here. My husbands a plastic surgeon and he agrees with me here.

15. Debra says

She is stunning>interesting>ballzy>and natural> I like her not for her looks but for her attitude and apptitude> so what if Jen got dumped> most of us dump or get dumped and move on> why cant this woman? You all only wish you could be this beautiful and smart! From one to another you go girl Angolina!

16. Lovinall says

I am back and see you are still here and shocked at your open mind on nose job!!! Go girl!!!
    thought I was out of here but find you and I know you know who I am talking about ? You are the reason I came back and so my opinion is that I agree as always Angelina is beautiful and interesting with nose finesse or not!!!!!
    LOL!!!!!

hahahaha that was funny im gonna giv e props for the first person that said its michael jackson that was messed up she dissed her on the slide hahahahaha

18. Lucy says

The majority is right. No difference. No nose job, no cheekbone adjustment. She is a natural beauty with her signature lips. That is why Brad is so in love with this woman is not only for her looks but her humanitarian spirit.

Her looks is just a bonus.

19. Lucy McGInley says

The majority is right. No difference. No nose job, no cheekbone adjustment. She is a natural beauty with her signature lips. That is why Brad is so in love with these woman is not only for her looks but her humanitarian spirit.

Her looks is just a bonus.

20. Nicki says

Also, How can one person, Angelina, wreck a HAPPY home. She couldn’t, as kick as as she looks, never happen if he was in a HAPPY home.Just let it go, it’s been OVER a year and a half. SERIOUSLY, is that all you have…..Homewrecker??????? NEVER happen if the home was happy. NOW he has a happy home, God bless the whole family!!!!

21. Nicki says

Keep reading the Star and National Enquirer Rosa. Wan’t this weeks Star claiming Carmen Electra and Dave N. still ON? Please. Open your mind and don’t believe everything you read.

22. rosa says

how can angelina be a homewrecker. what goes around comes back aroud that the reason why brad is still talking to jennifer.

23. KellyMay says

I would love to hear she is ‘au naturel’! Can anyone validate that? She’s gorgeous and is so lucky to be sleeping with Brad Pitt or Brad $hit as my husband terms him LOL

24. Carrie says

I don’t think she had any work done. And why would she? Her nose wasn’t big at 16 ..or now..? I would say someone is TRYING to find something to talk about…thats all…..

QUEEN OF UGLY LAND!!!!!
    Her lips are so big, I couldn’t stop laughing at these pictures, that is one mark she should be having plastic surgey on makes ya wonder
    “Who’s her Daddy”
    after all that “sort of evil” runs in the family and she does have strange ties to forgien countries!!!!
    Jez she is an ASS.
    JMOJMOJMOJMOJMOJMOJMOJMOJMO

26. KellyMay says

To me it looks like her nose is slimmer then when she was 16… my nose is very much the same then as it is now?!? I could post pics LOL

I read this a few months ago on another site whom compared over 30 pics and it definitely seems like she had some work done…(((sigh))) to be naturally beautiful for once! Her lips are all hers no collagen there! I hope Shiloh stays ‘au naturel’.

27. Nicki says

Tess, there is a baby picture of Angelina here. Those are her lips,lol. If you click on Angelina Jolie pregnant under pick your celebrity, just scroll down a little bit and it will be there.

28. Tess says

Who cares, she looks great. Also I’m glad to see she had the same goregous lips as a teen. I’ve always wondered if she was born with them, and I was pretty sure that was the case since the baby has the same mouth. Lucky kid!!

29. braydie says

really who cares its a NOSE. If doing plastic surgery makes you feel better about yourself..you should not care what others think of you. but thats just my bitchy opinion 🙂

30. Sharon says

Our noses grow, yes, not shrink! You can clearly see how in the older picture, her nose is much rounder. Now, it is pointier and not as wide.

31. Lisa says

She is a great beauty, stunning and I bet more radiant and awe-inspiring in person-new nose or not. I think probaly not!!!!!

32. Amanda says

I don’t see it either. Besides with age our ears and noses keep growing. My nose doesn’t look exactly like it did when I was 16 either.

33. Stephanie says

OK Nicola – little much??? Anyway, I do not see it … I think the 1st picture is taken at a different angle then the 2nd … the third and 4th pictures look alike. I think the press need something new to write about.

Trackbacks