The Top Ten Cutest Tots In Hollywood

Ok. According to Life & Style magazine these are the top ten cutest Hollywood kids. Hmmmm… Where is Violet Affleck?
1) Maddox Jolie-Pitt (Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt)

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

2) Sean Preston Federline (Britney Spears and Kevin Federline)

3) Apple Martin (Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin)

4) Rocco Ritchie (Madonna and Guy Ritchie)

5) Hazel Patricia Moder and Phinnaeus Walter Moder (Julie Roberts’ twins)

6) Coco Arquette (Courteney Cox’s little bikini grabber)

7) Rudy Law (Jude Law)

8) James Wilkie Broderick (Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick)

9) Matilda Ledger (Heath Ledger and Michelle Williams)

10) Carys Douglas (Catherine Zeta-Jones and Michael Douglas)

Comments

1. mennn says

I think carys is the cuttest!!
    We´ve got only a few picture of her, but she´s adorable!!
    Beautiful blue eyes, and nice smile….
    CUTE

2. raychel says

my list of cutest kids would be :

1-Shiloh
    2-Kingston
    3-Apple
    4-Suri
    5-Matilda
    6-Ava
    7-Sean Preston
    8- Violet
    9-maddox
    10-Dannielynn

3. the truth says

no no no no maddox isnt rite choice he is not at all he is 6 and is always on the jolie pits arm being carried like a tot it makes
    me sad shiloh is the baby and so is zaharrah no the other 2 it makes me sad shiloh is not getting the RIGHT ATTENTION she is the biological child and i know adoptees are ur children too and i would love to adopt after i have my own so i can provide the best for the child i adopt

1. Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt
    2. Kingston James McGregor Rossdale
    3. Sean Preston Federline
    4. Suri Cruse
    5. Harlow Winter Kate Madden
    6. Grier Hammond Henchy
    7. James Jayden Federline
    8. Apple Martin
    9. Barron William Trump
    10. Violet Anne Affleck

5. Bianca says

i think Anna Nicole smiths baby is by far number 1 !!! Dannilyn is GORJUS ! followed by Suri Cruise..

6. Rory says

I have another list of the cutest babies!:
    – Hazel! and Finn Moder
    – Shilo
    – Leni Klum
    There are many other cute kids but they are my favorite ones!!

7. sian says

🙂 😉 i lllllllllllllllooooooooooooooovvvve angelinas baby he is so cute even tho he looks like ba baracas jacky chan and brad pitt mixed all up thats how i can easly say shes a slut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. JUANY says

SO WHERE IS SURI CRUISE IN ALL THIS. I THINK SHE IS A CUTIE, SHE LOOKS LIKE HER MOM. I THINK KATIE HOLMES IS A PRETTY WOMAN.

9. braydie says

you all sound like your bidding on these children 🙂 i bid 100.00 that roccos cuter…no i bid 200.00 that seans cuter, lol
    also Sherry wth are you talking about lol?

10. jania dunn says

They are all adorable. I would like to see Grier on the list.
    my favorite is Carys Douglas.
    Rocco Richie.
    julia Iglesias children

11. jania dunn says

They are all adorable. I would like to see Grier on the list.
    my favorite is Carys Douglas.
    Rocco Richie.

Why did you have a baby at your age when you were young? Were you still in school and in your carrer? Why did your husband break up with you was it because you were very mean?

13. Lisa M says

i would have to agree..I dont see why Julie Roberts kids got on there..We hardly ever see pics of them..I would have to say my cutest would go to:
    1. Sean Fed.
    2. Ava&Deacon
    3.All of Angelina’s kids
    4.Kingston
    5.Denise Richards kids
    and all the other ones..That is my top five..I forget half of the kids names but oh well you know what Im talkin bout..All celeb..kids are cute..well some of them

14. Helen says

Matilda Ledger is sooo cute, looks just like her Daddy lol. Of course if my boy was famous he would be No 1…….cos he is the cutest!

15. Maria says

I don’t thik it’s fair to say which babies are cutier they are not puppies people !!!! Ahh babies or children should be the cutiest. There all god’s little beauties 🙂

16. Tasha says

I TRUELY DONT AGREE WITH ALL OF THE CHOICES, HERE ARE MY CHOICES IN ORDER.
    -1 sean preston(britney and kevins)
    -2 maddox

6-Ava and Deacon Phillipe
    7-Dylan Douglas
    8- Leni (Hiede Klum)
    9-Lila Grace (kate Moss)
    10-Violet Affleck

18. Kelley says

I hope that list was not in order of cuteness, if so I totally did not agree and thats as far as I am going with that one

19. Lisa says

Cindy Crawfords kids are the most baeutiful children in Hollywood and Rowan, Brookes little Girl is spectacular. Better then SJP kid and definetely then Carys, I think her older brother, Dylan, is cuter. Rudy Law is an angelic looking boy, but Coco and Apple are cute but not supercute

20. Eyesofpearls says

And how can anybody (the least a magazine) make a list of cutest children?! Like # 10 is the least cute of all??!!!

THIS IS RIDICULOUS!! It’s like chosing the most beautiful flower! Some people really get strange ideas! And Maddox is ranked # 1 !???

21. Nicki says

Decon is one of the cutest, maybe more so than SJP’s kid.
    Also what about Ava, she is adorable. Violet is also very cute, but we haven’t seeen many pics of her except from paps, actually also what about Johnny D’s youngest, Jack? I do love Maddox he is so so cute and Sean Preston is a cutie. . But Deacon and AVA should be in the list before Julia R’s kids.(not that they aren’t cute, but really how many pics have we seen of them?) Apple is OK but to be 3rd, not sure about that. Rudy should have been before them, the twins.
    #1 Maddox is the best choice, I agree with that!!!!