Gorgeous Sweater Given To Shiloh Jolie-Pitt As A Gift

Reportedly, a friend gave Brad and Angelina this sweater for baby Shiloh. It was reportedly custom-made at Suss Designs in L.A.:  “It’s a baby sweater with the face of a Caucasian baby and a black baby made for Shiloh Nouvel Jolie-Pitt.” The price range for the lovely 100% cotton sweater is $109.00 to $129.00 depending upon the size. Check out Suss Designs here!
Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

Many Thanks to Teddy & Moo for this cool info!

1. tj says

the baby does not! look like jennifer aniston!!! thats such an insult!!!! jennifer anioston is sooooooo UGLY!!!!! ANGELINA JOLIE IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Pam says

The sweater is gorgeous, however Maddox is Cambodian–he is Asian. While the caucausion and black face are to symbolize the diversity in Shiloh’s family maybe adding a yellow face would show more diversity and at the same time include Maddox who is the “big brother” of his sisters. Congratulations Brad and Angelina, it seems the two of you are suited for one another even though I had misgivings with Brad’s infidelity. Angelina was the object of the act–Brad needed to be more loyal to Jennifer and Angelina needed to redirect his behavior. I pray all goes well with Shiloh and any other children that this union brings.

3. Mayra says

I think that Shiloh looks soo cute. i also think that Zahara and Maddox also look cute. can u please adopt a child from El Salvador ?. im from El Salvador

4. Belinda Chilver says

Well, all kids are wonderful. The toddler modeling that sweater should have been my mircale child Cleo Alexa Chilver. What a hottie. My hubby looks like Johhny Depp, well as for myself no comment, I am not bad. I think Brad and Angelina are perfect for each other. Please adopt a baby from Zimbabwe, it would be so cool. I am born and bred in Zimbabwe, as a little girl I grew up in a childrens home, I had 5 minutes of fame on T.V. and the newspapers. I now have 5 wonderful girls. Been a parent is hard work. I know that this little girl will bring them closer together, good luck.

5. Aubrie says

This is a really cute sweater and perfect for Brad & Angies kid. I personally think Brad is scum for leaving his wife like he did but I’m a true believer everything happens for a reason- I hope they will all be happy with the choices they made in the end. Im sure when brad looks at that baby he is happy, what dad wouldn’t be 🙂

6. Jessica says

Congradulations to Angelina and Brad. I hope that the two of you are happy with all of your children. If I had the money I would send you two something as well. Again, I send the both of you many congradulations! More your lives be filled with love, laughter, and happiness.