Brunette Britney Out With Sean & Bodyguard

Britney was snapped strolling with Sean and a bodyguard. She looks great and is staying quite slim!

Britney Spears

Comments

1. PaGirl says

Ok I’ll Try this Again I Don’t Know Why My Comment Didn’t Show Up Anyway As I Was Saying I Agree With #23 Dian On Britney She Looks Good & I Think Dying Her Hair Seemed To Work At Keeping The Papparazi Away Some & Letting Her Just Be a Mom & Wife & Not Focusing So Much On Her anymore ,She seems Happier Because Of It & Her marriage Seems Better & I Think Although I Have not Always Agreed With Her decisions Concerning Sean,I Think She Will Be Better Experienced This Time Around With baby Number 2 & I Think She is Trying To just be A Good Mom & Good Wife & She Looks Good With The Dark Hair & It Worked Keeping The Papparazi From Focusing On Her so Much I Have To Say You Don’t Read Much Negative Anymore & She I’m Sure Likes That& is happier because of it you can tell in the pictures . Goodluck To Her & Her new baby as well.

2. PaGirl says

Diana(23) I Agree With You ,I Have To say Britney I Beleive Dyed her Hair Dark To Keep the Papparazis attention from being on her all the time & I Beleive it worked ,you don’t hear as much negativity in the news about her as much &She does Look Good & I Think The press Has Left Her Alone For now quite a bit so shes probably much happier about that & the dark hair suits her anyhow & she seems to be concentrating on her marriage & sean & as i said she seems happier now that the press has backed off of her somewhat & she can just be a mom & wife for now. I Didn’t Always agree With Some Of the things Britneys Chosen To Do in the past regarding Sean But She seems To Be Making A Pretty Good Impression Now & I’m Sure With The New baby She’ll Have Tons Of Experience Now How To Handle The Press & The New Baby Goodluck To Her.

3. nicola says

I prefer a natural look but i`m sorry, it`s somethin Brit doesn`t av, she`s needs a lot of make-up 2 cover up the spots and blemishes. I like her hair dark though

4. Kelly M says

Too bad she never grows up, but to her she is growen up. NOT!!! cya Brit in 10 yrs when your looks are gone and your all saggy from having your LOVE children.

5. Diana says

I think Britney looks great in these pics, and she looks like she has lost weight? Not sure what everybody else thinks? I think that it is great when there are people on hand to help with the baby, push the push chair etc… You sure need help when you have such a little one and one on the way. Pregnancy suits her.

6. braydie says

she should type what she thinks about the post not other posters …so you give it a rest. if she had any sort of comment about this post she she say them, but she hasnt had ONE thought on this post other then about the posters that do. i dont need to be called “silly” beacuase i say what i think about the topic at hand. as for what i think of you…i dont. say what you think about the POST and move on.

7. summer says

braydie, chill!

whatever ur gonna think of me now, go ahead.
    ellie only typed what she thought, so give it a rest…..

8. Britney says

You say your a smart girl, at least when your not calling your self stupid, ever hear of a typo?????? Is one of you an English teacher????? You appear to have the need to correct every post everyone posts. Problem is you too make a lot of errors. Man, it’s easy to get sucked up into this, I’m out of here

9. braydie says

also not to be on the stupid braydie side because im not….but i just reread your post Brtney or britney whatever your name is…(are you sure theres not 2 of you???) anyway, you never asked any certain person. you said YOU PEOPLE. that would mean everyone. also how can anyone tell if it was a question?? it sounds like a comment not a question to me. maybe if you put a ? at the end it would be more of a question. but your smart right britney? see THAT is a question, DIRECTED at a certain person.

10. braydie says

I believe Mottomouth mama is trying to act like shes me in many posts. direct STUPID things ” braydie” says to her please. IF she happens to ever show her name again. since she hasnt since this all started.
    and karney….wtf are YOU talking about. also i believe your both “imposters” because brit hon spelled her name wrong in her first and 2 posts. maybe tryin to keep your “personalities” straight isnt working out to well huh?
    the stupid braydie is NOT me i have reported her/him/it….i dont think it will make a dif but i have done so.

11. Britney says

While I’ve got your attention, are there really two Braydie’s? If so which one are you? Or are you pretending to have an imposter and havinjg an arguement with yourself to get attention? Or are you both of them and don’t actually realize there are two of you in there? Back to my question, why do you care who pushes Sean Preston’s stroller? “I cared enough to respond” because I wanted to know? Looking back at those who had asked the question, you weren’t one of them, why did you care enough to respond to a question not asked of you?????

12. fawna says

FOR SOME REASON I SUSPECT BRITNEY IS ON THE PHONE WITH OLE KEVIN FEDERLINE, FIGHTING ABOUT SOMETHING OR OTHER………..OR WE COULD ONLY HOPE ITS WITH HER LAWYER GETTING ON WITH GETTING RID OF THE DEAD WEIGHT ON HER SHOULDERS! BRITNEY NEEDS A MAN NOT A BOY……..I AGREE WITH #6 SALLY ITS THE LITTLE THINGS THAT MATTER, SHE SHOULD PUSH THE STROLLER HERSELF………………………………………..

13. nicola says

Y is it i see other men pushin Sean and never Kevin?????

Oh yeah, silly me, he`s never around is he?
    If u need him, try the nearest casino or club, i bet Brit has them all on speed dial

14. Sally says

Why do I find it pathetic that she’s talking on a cell phone and not pushing her own baby in his stroller?? Ugh.

15. Sarah says

I dont think that is a bra strap, I think its her shirt. It doesnt really matter though, she looks great.

16. Nicki says

I love Britneys hair dark. She is looking good in her pregnancy. (at least she has a bra and shoes on, lol) He does look like Ben A. only twice the size.

17. Maria says

I think Brit is pretty but why can’t she keep her bra strap UP !!!!!!!!!!!!! Also that guy looks like Ben Affleck !!!!!!!