Pregnant Heidi Klum Continues To Glow!

Heidi Klum, 33, raises the bar way too high! It just isn’t fair! I love her shimmery dress! Here she was at the launch party for the newest season of Project Runway. I have never seen the show as it is on Bravo and I don’t get that channel. This is mean, but that guy should not be standing next to Heidi or be touching her.
Heidi Klum

Comments

1. motormouth mama says

The gentleman she is with is the co-host of project runway and together Tim Gunn and Heidi Klum make the show sooooo interesting! I watch it every single day and now they are starting the third season and I can’t wait! I am glued to this program and for those of you who aren’t fortunate enough to have access to Bravo they are now selling the first season of Project Runway on http://www.bravo.com….I give it two thumbs! It’s a great show!

2. Sonya says

I agree, Heidi looks great but what a weird comment about Tim. Careful not to alienate your audience.

3. Maite says

I dont understand why Tim Gunn should not touch her. Its not like he is groping at her inappropriately. You should try thinking about your comments before you post them. I love your website and all…but stupid comments like that make me cringe.

4. Demetra says

She hardly ever looks bad. She makes pregnancy look like fun (don’t worry I know it isn’t always)

5. Kaci says

Oh no you just didn’t slam Tim Gunn. I love Heidi, but she and Project Runway would not have half the publicity they do now without him.

6. Leona says

Em, why shouldn’t he be standing next to her or touching her? Is she going to shatter into a million pieces or something? What a weird comment.

7. Angie says

I cannot think of a more lovely couple than Heidi and Seal. I such respect for Seal and his stepping up to fatherhood to their first child. I am a mom by marriage, and I totally understand him flat out refusing to call Leni anything other than his daughter. He is an amazing artist and has an amazing wife. Cheers!

8. kristen says

i think she looks beautiful even though i dont like the dress she looks beautiful i know shes going to be a grate mother to this child like she is to her other kids