Matt Damon & Wife Take Isabella For A Stroll

Matt Damon and wife, Luciana Bozan were snapped taking daughter Isabella (born June 11) for a stroll in New York City yesterday. What a cool stroller! Note: It is one of those uber-trendy Bugaboo strollers.  They average around $800!
Matt Damon

Comments

1. Lindy says

I think she’s pretty, and she seems like she would be a nice mother, but i really wish they’d take a pic of the baby’s face, i mean, i want to see what the baby looks like!

2. becky says

i think she looks great ya’ll shes loking trendy and super duper slim!but i rekon she only got with him for the money and the fame! look and see how little closeness there is between them, all their body language seems to suggest they are loving all the attention! they are not walking closely together, she is just strutting her skinny stuff (NOT JEALOUS) i just dont realy feel a good vibe from them!

LOVE THE STROLLER, WILL BE GETTING ONE FOR MY LIL TOT!

3. tina says

i love the bugaboo shame i could never afford one in a million years, they both look fantastic, walking a bit far apart though maybe they had a bit of a tiff?

4. Braydie says

i dont mind her …i think its awsome that he went for a regular girl, not a “star” your all just jealous cuz she got him and you didnt 😛 congrats on the baby!

CONGRATS!! to the new parents. in other photos yall look so happy together!! i guess dreams do come true!! quit hatin on them!!!

6. Lisa says

I can’t put my finger on it, maybe jealousy cause Matt Damon is a cutie-pie, but her pictures are not flattering, I just don’t care for her

7. Leah says

WOW! she looks great and so does her husband!

That is the cutest stroller I wish it wasnt like 1000 dollars!

Man she looks hot and trim for a woman who just had a baby,
    but ya I see what you mean…talk about luck of the draw getting him; from waitress to billionaire. I guess “Pretty Woman” can really happen!! ( of course without the hooker part, cuz she wasn’t) JMO
    🙂 He married her cuz I read that his mom wouldn’t let him date actresses, and my opinion she isn’t all that pretty, but as long as she is good to him that’s all that matters!
    LUCKY GIRL….