Baby Violet Reaching Out To Matt Damon's Baby Isabella

Baby Violet is already reaching out to baby Isabella (Matt Damon’s daughter)!

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck

Matt Damon’s newborn daughter, Isabella, with wife Luciana, recently received a $1,000 gift basket from ritzy celebrity baby boutique, Petit Tresor, complete with card, from baby Violet. The note reportedly read, “Dear Isabella – Welcome to the planet. I can’t wait for our first play date! Love, Violet.” Among the designer goodies were a cashmere wrap for Luciana as well as a pink cashmere baby outfit, a diaper bag, a stuffed animal and a pair of booties for Isabella. How cute!

Comments

1. Jawad says

Ur couple is so so so so so so cute. I just love it. I love u so much. Even ur Isabella is so so so cute ad lovely. I feel nice watching ur couple.Tel me ur email ID. I want to mail u a poem.
    From Jawad Aryan.

2. Alaysia says

watch in the next year or two you’ll end up seeing violet and isabella being the best of friends. it might stay that way for a LONG time you never know!

3. KellyMay says

I am addicted to this site too!
    Yes our owner is a celeb mom whom is married with two kiddos, one’s a boy? Interesting I was pondering this thought myself a few days ago….

After 4 days of reading the same posts, I’m sure we are due for a good fix soon 🙂

4. Aditi says

yeah i sure am addicted !! wonde who the owner of babyrazzi is hmmm..she says shes a celebrity mom :O

5. Aditi says

lol..yeah i sure am addicted !!
    wonder who the owner of this site is ..hmmm she says shes a celebrity mom :O

6. Claire says

Please Owner of Babbyrazzi…. I need more celeb baby news! Im withering away without my fix…. Glad to see other people are as addicted to this site as I am!

7. Angie says

It’s like Jennifer Garner has her own Mini-Me on her shoulder. Violet is a dead ringer for her!

It is sweet that ‘Violet’ would send that, its something I would do myself and did do when my daughter was a baby. Granted, both kids have everthing in the world at their fingertips, but to send that note makes me think Jen and Ben are raising their girl right.

8. Aditi says

to the babyrazzi owner – PLEASE put in mooooree entries…ive been checking for more on celebabies and the page hasnt changed for two days 🙁

That is the sweetiest thing in the world. I am just wondering though if anybody knows are Matt and Ben fighting? I thought I read that somewhere, I may be wrong though.
    Either way they all seem like bright beautiful couples and I am sure all is well and will be well.
    🙂

10. mary says

it would really be nice if they did grow up like Ben & Matt
    ( so close & staying best friends for years )