Rachel Weisz Wears Little Henry In A Baby Sling

Rachel Weisz keeps Henry (born June 1) close in a baby sling during an outing Tuesday in NYC. I think this very popular new trend in babywearing is great! I never used a baby sling with either of my little ones, but it looks like a great way to carry little babies around. Rachel looks like she’s doing wonderfully!

Rachel Weisz

Comments

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEN, TELL THEM LIKE IT IS………….. IF IT WAS SO UN-SAFE DON’T YA THINK THEY WOULD HAVE STOPPED USING IT OVER THE CENTRIES, by the way she is carrying her own child the way she likes to back off

2. Lisa says

PEOPLE HAVE USED SLINGS FOR CENTURIES BECAUSE THERE WERE NO OTHER BETTER OPTIONS AVAILABLE. Give me a baby bjorn carrier every time

3. Kate W says

If that’s a New Native sling then I think she needs a size smaller. It shouldn’t hang so low on the body. I’ve had mine a few weeks now and it takes a bit of getting used to, but babies love to be next to Mama’s heart: that’s also what they’ve been HEARING for the last 9 months…

4. Jenn says

Please, babies have been worn in slings for centuries. As far as being bent and rounded – uh, how do you think they just spent the last 9 months?

5. dreamer says

I think the sling looks quite leathal and baby does not really look all that comfortable bent and rounded!!!. It’s just another Fashion accessory.!!!

6. Jenn says

I wear my son in a sling all the time. Problem is, Rachel is wearing it wrong. It’s too low and too close to her neck. It’s very safe when worn correctly.

7. clara says

slings are the greatest way to carry a little one, close to mom & without banging yourself up with the baby bucket/carseat. The kind she has is pretty easy to master and are pretty cheap too. The funny thing is it is very new here, but the rest of the world has been slinging babies for centuries.