Heidi Klum Pregnant With Third Child!

Congratulations Heidi and Seal!
Heidi Klum

Heidi Klum

Supermodel Heidi Klum and her husband, singer Seal, 43, are expecting their third child, a source close to the couple confirms to Us Weekly. The couple also have a son, Henry, 9 months, and a daughter, Leni, 2, from Klum’s previous relationship with race car driver Flavio Briatore.

“You’d never have known if you saw her at the Council of Fashion Designers of America Awards [on June 5],” says the source. “She’s just starting to show.” Klum, 33 — along with her family — are currently in NYC finishing up the latest installment of Project Runway, which debuts July 12 on Bravo.

“She’s in a really good place,” says the source. “She loves her family. She loves being a mom.” A rep for Klum had no comment.

Heidi Klum

Comments

1. janice says

I’m super happy for them, they look devoted to one another. Congrats!! hope it’s a girl this time!

2. carleigh says

They make a wonderful loving blended family and they obviously love each other and their kids…all the best to them! They deserve it!

3. jay says

At last stars that behave like normal people. A couple that love each other and cant keep their hands away from each other,Heidi forgets her Pills once and ´´oh my G, I´m preggers ´´ looks like the world is getting Normal again!
    A hearty congratulations Heidi and Seal.You guys totally ROCK!!!

4. Lisa says

Hell-

If a gorgeous Victoria Secrets supermodel can not find a husband who worships her what is the hope for the rest of Us!!!!!!!

5. susan says

heidi and seal

They are the most loving couple . He the man that open the door for his wife and treat her like a princess. Boy she a very lucky person to have a gut like that.

6. Kelley says

It’s funny. A lot of stars seem to be having kids one on top of the other lately. Britney, Heidi and Denise. Congrats to the happy parents.

I HAVE TO SAY CONGRATS! HEIDIE AND SEAL ARE IN A GOOD PLACE. THEY KNOW WHAT THEY WANT AND THE REACH FOR IT A THIRD CHILD, WILL BE A GREAT GIFT FOR THEM THEY ARE TRUELY UNIQUE AND HARDWORKING AND STAY TRUE TO EACH OTHER I GIVE THEM A BIG HAND CLAP FOR MAKING A GREAT LIFE THATS FILLED WITH UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, I WISH THERE WERE MORE PEOPLE LIKE THEM!

8. cherisse says

Congrates on the third child Heidi and Seal. I know that their child is going to be beautiful like their son and daughter. I am so happy for them.