Gwen & Gavin Out Shopping & Gwen's Awesome Nursing Bra

Here Denise and Gavin were snapped out and about on a shopping excursion to Fred Segal on Melrose in LA yesterday sans little Kingston.

Gwen Stefani
And her leopard print bra that she was seen wearing on Father’s Day is indeed a nursing bra! Gwen’s leopard print bra that she has been seen wearing recently is from Agent Provocateur (Cupid Maternity bra). Gwen may be a new mom but it hasn’t stopped her being fashionable!

Gwen Stefani

Comments

you wouldn’t want to know, last time i checked this wasn’t a put down a persons ideas or thoughts comment log. it was my own opinion. but, i guess it would be cheesy, a lil bit, but, at the moment it seemed good, no hard feelings

2. carebear says

i am so happy for gwen and her husband their lil boy is the cutiest and i love that name it is ususally weird

3. Grace says

Good research on Gwen’s nursing bra! Can you find out where Angelina Jolie’s came from? I have a new baby and liked the basic look of hers!

4. youdon'tneedtoknow says

hey amanda! wudn’t it be a bit too cheesy to make music with your husband???? and especially with a huge picture of a baby?? are you crazy!?

Of course she has cool nursing bras..he he, not like the rest of us in our whities!!
    She is a clothing designer and one hip chick, I would expect it, good for you Gwen.
    This is one beautiful family I wish them all the best, that sweet baby boy is the cutest celeb baby born to date!!!

WHO WOULDNT WANT PARENTS AS GEORGOUSE AS THESE 2 THEY ARE TUELY FAB, NOT TO MENTION AWESOME, I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THEM MAKE MUSIC TOGETHER WITH PICS OF BABY ON A BIG SCREEN IN THE BACK ……………WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!

7. tina says

i love gwen and gav, but what i wouldn’t give for some of there cash to be able to go out for a few hours without my child, and to be able to buy flattering clothes rather than fitting into and looking terrible in my old clothes, gwen looks fantastic! oh to dream