Gwen & Kingston Watch Gavin Play Tennis!

I love these pics of Gwen and Kingston! They were watching Gavin play tennis at Los Angeles’s Griffith Park on Sunday. Kingston is a sweetie! I love Gwen’s bra! If that is a nursing bra, I have never seen a nursing bra like that! The leopard print matches my daughter’s Britax carseat! It is wonderful that she is breastfeeding!

Gwen Stefani

Gwen Stefani

Gwen Stefani

Gwen Stefani

Gwen Stefani

The source of these cute pics is pretty obvious I guess, but here is the Source! & Source

1. carleigh says

Who are you looking at?? Gwen looks wonderful sure she’s tired she just had a baby but she’s out and about and back in top form again! Go Gwen you rock!

2. ThusBRilz says

lol either shes really tierd or.. something… every pic i see she just looks so unhappy! Gavin did u trap her!? lol kidding

3. Nicki says

KellyMay, No problem at all off the topic, Robeez have been mentioned on this site before. It is good to have a first hand opinion from someone who knows.. Thanks for the info.

4. KellyMay says

Carleigh, I love Robeez mainly because they are so universal! Here in Can, it’s freezing in the winter and hot in the summer, my bub wore his Robeez all year round. They are leather and machine washable (Hooray)! They do make some with vents on the tops (sandal like) but I never found his feet too hot in the summer. The natural leather keeps everything in check, the best part is they don’t fall off and they can’t pull them off easily just like wearing nothing at all! Good luck with them, I got mine over 5 years ago when they were a tiny company in BC subsequently buying 4 more pairs as he grew. Their company is huge now, good for them they have an amazing product!!!

Sorry gals completely off topic;) Love Gwen! Someone send her some Robeez!!! LOL

5. Erica says

he is a very cute baby and congrads. to g & g they are pretty good parents and have a beutiful son and im not suprised at all that he was voted #1 kid of the summer. when he gets older i bet he will be a HOTTIE and get his good looks from his mommy & daddy.
    p.s i am so happy she had a baby and she looks good and she did before she was pregnat. i think that she even looked good when she was pregnat!
    go gwen & gavin!

6. Kelley says

I am going to try those Robeez. We have a great store here that sells them for 20.00 which is cheaper then the ones I have seen online and no S&H. So cute. Its pretty warm here now though, any thoughts on how practical they are in warmer weather? I mostly let Squishy (my son) go barefoot, but he will be walking soon.

7. carleigh says

What a cutie pie and I am glad they aren’t shielding him from the photog’s taking more pic’s he’s to cute to miss!

8. Jenn says

Great pictures, this baby is so cute. Well what do you expect from two beautiful people? Congrautlations Gavin and Gwen.