Cindy Out Shopping With Kaia

Cindy and daughter, 4-year-old Kaia, were snapped enjoying a girl’s day out on June 14th! Love Cindy’s shirt that says, “Happy Mom!” They stopped at Planet Blue and Kaia picked up a new book, “Gilbert the Great.” Kaia is gorgeous and looks more like her mom every day!
Cindy Crawford

Cindy Crawford

Comments

1. rOdRigO from Chile says

She is the best! No question about it! She has been the most wonderful sueper-top-model in all times. She´s beautyful, she´s nice… and more importante: she is so smart. I love her!

2. Lisa says

The reason why Cindy Crawford is so famous is simply because she was/is soooo beautiful-including her face.

3. Diana says

Joelly, it sure is!! Mind you, we all like to bring other people down to make ourselves look good, but everybody I guess is entitled to their own opinions I guess?

4. Sharon says

Have you seen me, Jenn? Do you know me? First of all, I don’t think at 5′ 6″ and 121 pounds that I’m fat and my husband has always said that Cindy looks like a rat in the face. I THINK I’M ALLOWED TO VOICE MY OPINION, JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE! YOU NEED TO GROW UP.

5. Sharon says

My opinion, there is NOTHING beautiful from neck up on Cindy. Her face is not even pretty or cute.

6. Lisa says

Please go back in the archives and review Cindy’s career as the MOST successful supermodel ever. She was/is/and remains very beautiful, as do her children.

7. Diana says

Sarah – I must disagree. Cindy is beautiful and always has been. In this pic she is wearing probably no make up at all and she still looks good.

Trackbacks

1. […] Motherhood like the celebrities do with PeaceLoveMom. PeaceLoveMom believes that “Motherhood does not define us. We define […]

2. […] Celebrate Motherhood like the celebrities do with PeaceLoveMom. PeaceLoveMom believes that “Motherhood does not define us. We define it.” They pride itself on their yummy 100% cotton tees, tanks, and thermals, adorned with both meaningful and stylish messages. And if your looking for the perfect gift for a newborn check out PeacLoveMom’s new “Sweet Baby” layettes, onsies, and hats for newborns to 18 months!. Check It Out […]