Denise As A Pussycat Doll In Las Vegas: She's Lost It

Here Denise was photographed at Pure in Las Vegas Friday night. She was joining the Pussycat Dolls for their 100th performance. I don’t really like this look for Denise. It seems all wrong and weird. I know it is for a burlesque sexy performance, but combined with the way she has been acting these days it just seems yucky. I know she enjoys having a sexy image, but she seems to be getting trashier by the day. I hope she snaps out of it.
Denise Richards

And Denise in a bowl!

Denise Richards

SourceSource

Comments

1. JoeMama says

#10 Lisa [she may or may not find herself, and I hope she does], but she will not find herself with either the looser husband or the looser boyfriend, because you are the biggest looser, because you seem unable to differenciate between looser and loser. You Lisa are a fucking LOSER!!!

2. lisa says

sad isnt it., not that she is dressed like that, but that she leaves her looser husband and jumps right into another persons looser husbands arms…denise you need to find yourself

3. carleigh says

She’s trashy and has no self respect. She needs to be home protecting her kids from their “dangerous” father…yeah like I really believe that. IF Charlie was dangerous and such a threat if I were Denise wild horses couldn’t pull me away from my kids. She’s f*cked up! She has lost all public sympathy and she needs to put her damn clothes on and stop acting like an 18 yr. old. I don’t care how good she looks, which she does, but that’s not the point. Her kids should come first and obviously if she’s chasing around icky old rockers and trotting around like a glorified hooker in Vegas she can’t be spending that much time being MOM! First priority!

4. Zeldalee13 says

I think the outfit shows off her rockin’ body. She seems to have very high self-esteem. I hope that gets her through this tough time.

5. Sarah says

I dont know if she took some one elses man but She did take make up and wardrobe lessons from a “sweet transvestite” lmao!!!!!

6. chrissy says

she does look terrible dressed like that but i hope she had fun, and she didn’t really steal some one elses man because they were already broken up when she started seeing him

7. cherisse says

SHE LOOKS FUCKED UP AND I DO NOT KNOW WHY THE HELL SHE IS SMILIN I WOULD HAVE RAN IF I SAW HER AND GOT MOSES ON HER TO PRAY….ALL OF A SUDDEN SHE THINKS SHE LOOKS GOOD JUST BECAUSE SHE STOLE SOMEBODY ELSES MAN SHE AIN’T NOTHING BUT ANOTHER HOOD RAT ALONE WITH ANGELINA.

8. KellyMay says

Oh Denise, I’m sure she had fun! I hope she saw her girls while in town, it seems a bit selfish really! Especially with all the mess surrounding them right now 🙁 I’m sure she has her reasons…