Happy Birthday To Awesome Dad Johnny Depp!

Johnny Depp turns 43 today! You can tell that he is a very devoted dad. Below are recent pictures of Depp’s longtime girlfriend Vanessa Paradis, 33, out and about with their children, Lily-Rose, 6, and Jack, 4, and Johnny and Vanessa at a recent party in Switzerland together. Johnny’s upcoming film Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest co-starring Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightley opens July 7th. That will be a fun night at the movies!

Johnny Depp

Johnny Depp

It seems odd that 4-year-old Jack has a binky, but he looks so happy, so whatever!

Johnny Depp

Johnny Depp

Lily-Rose looks so much like her father. Super blonde though!

Johnny Depp

Johnny Depp

Source & Source

Comments

1. Leigh says

Vanessa is gorgeous, she is thin but thats how johnny depp is attracted 2 in woman and lily rose is gorgeous and jack he is SUCH a handsome young boy and a cutie pie both kids have johnnys eyes

2. Sonya West says

I’m a huge fan of you since i was a little girl!!
    I would really appreciate if you can take five minutes
    of your time to please send me an email.
    Yours truly,
    Miss Sonya West

3. Tiana says

I am a MAJOR fan of Johnny Depp and still only 13, I think he is cute, and I dont care what anyone else says. He is such an awesome actor, and his family is beautiful I mean-they are perfect-his children, his little son Jack is just the cutest thing in the world, and his daughter, she is SO beautiful… Best Wishes Johnny!

4. Becky says

Johnny by reading some of these comment’s i wouldn’t pay any attention to any one because if you really love her and each other that’s the main thing and loving your kids and keeping your life going.

5. jenny says

perfectly wonderful. i do agree n most of u, gain a hit weight Vanessa and have your teeth done. but anyways, Lily is simply dorable…as well as her brother jack, no wonder Johnny’s a DAD. i wish there more dads like him so kids wont be neglected of attention…. ;(

:Luv u Johnny Depp.

6. Tracey says

little late on the comment, but i think a 13 yr old girl should keep her e-mail to her self there is alot of weirdo’s out there. I don’t think Vannesa was his choice but he got her pregnant and he stuck bye her. good man!

7. lisa says

Srry it’s me again but if like Johney or his girlfriend reads this then could u email me sometime that would make me so happy!Cause i have wanted to meet u guys for a long time.I’m a big fan of both of you.So please i know that u have lots of fans but i just really want to come in contact to you at least once.PLEASE!Ok my email is I know this is gonna sound funny but Big_Boobs_7@hotmail.com. Please email me.

8. lisa says

Oh,my God. They are gorgouse children I love them! I am a big fan of Johney Depp. I would love to meet him sometime but I’m only 13 how could I.Well all i want to say is that I’m happy he has a good family.

9. anne sparrowWing says

Guess I’m a little late to comment on this one, but I think this is a lovely family. Of course, could Johnny Depp (the most georgeous, sexiest man in the universe) produce anything but beautiful children? And as for all the bashes about Nessa’s teeth, I think leaving them alone is part of her charm. She doesn’t need to try to make everything poster perfect to be beautiful. And, besides, do any of you other negative-talking people have Johnny Depp? HA!

10. little whit says

adorable family but really need to go to the dentist and pleez eat something that is a little more fatning!!!!

11. brenda harcrow says

HAPPY BIRHDAY JOHNNY,YOU GET BETTER LOOKING EVERYDAY.BRAD PITT HAS NOTHING ON YOU, BUT YOUR WIFE NEEDS TO GAIN A LITTLE WEIGHT,AND GO TO THE DENTIST,ONLY TELLING YOU LIKE IT IS.BRENDA

12. braydie says

all the thowing up is eating away her teeth……..kids are cute though…and johnny depp just gets better with age:P

13. KellyMay says

I thought some dental works were a good call too! Eeks girl, otherwise she’s a beautiful woman and a great mom!

14. Nicki says

Wow, Lily-Rose looks just like him only blonde. She is adorable. Jack is cute too, but the plug, come on he is…….what 4 yrs old? Great looking family.