Britney & Mystery Manbot Spend Time At The Ritz

Britney and her dashing young manbot have been enjoying the past week at The Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel Resort. Baby Sean has been with them too of course. Britney looks beautiful in her white ruffled dress.
Britney Spears

Britney Spears

Britney Spears

Britney Spears

Britney Spears

This is a pic of The Ritz-Carlton Laguna Niguel Resort where Britney has been staying. Wow!

Britney Spears

Source & Source

Comments

1. crayola says

all i can say is that i went to the dlisted site and saw the bagina pictures and she needs someone to donate her a shit load of ass cleaner, some brillo pads and some underware. BARF, hold on there went my lunch. ahhhhhh!

2. crayola says

she is one sick puppy. check her showing her buisness on dlisted.com go to brits bagina. warning before you look make sure you have not had a meal yet or your computer will be sorry.

3. latisha smith says

I ALSO THINK EVERYBODY NEEDS TO LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE. IF YOU ASK ME THIER JUST JJEALOUS YOURE BEAUTIFUL AND YOUR KIDS ARE CUTE . SOIF I WERE YOU I WOULDN’T CARE ABOUT WHAT ANYBODY THINK ABOUT ME . SO BRITNEY YOU JUST HOLD YOUR HEAD UP HIGH.THE PUBLICITY HAVE NO LIFE THEY JUST WANT SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT. LOVE YOU BRIT FROM LATISHA SMITH.

4. Erica says

you know just because britney has done wrong things with her baby it dosent mean she is a bad mom.and so what is sean has chunkey legs because when he will be able to walk and crawl he will just keep doing it and the only thing it is, is just baby fat…..50% of the babys have or are chunky and 50% of them a little it dosent matter.. and people need to leave her alone about her weight. everyone almost looks like that. and if that guy is a nanny or a boy as a friend or even a boyfriend who friking cares everyone just needs to get of, of her about everything that is her baby and let her judge about how she wants to raise it. LEAVE HER ALONE EVERYONE.
    BRITNEY I THINK U ARE A AWSOME MOM I WOULD PICK U #1 MOM.. JUST REMEMBER ALL OF US WHO ARE WRITING NICE THINGS WE LOVE U!!!
    p.s you need though to find some one else rather than kevin fenderline he is just a jurk. spending mothers day with his ex what kind of hubby is he. like the guy she is hanging out with they would make a good couple!

5. PaGirl says

I Do think Sean Preston Is a Cutie! These People On Here That Talk About Weight Goodness Hes Just A Baby! Hes Got a Lot Of Growing To Do ,I Think He Looks Healthy ! & As far as people saying let Britney Be ,Its Funny How Celebrities Want To Be In The Spotlight When Their Trying To Sell Something Or Get Publicity But, Then Everyones Supposed To Leave Them Alone When They Need To Be Alone .I Agree We All Need Our Space & Privacy But Their Celebrities So They Know That When They Decide To Go Into The Business So They Can’t just choose when they want to be acknowledged & when they don’t thats not the way it works. I Do think However Papparazzi can go a bit too far like with Princess Dianna But,Aside From That ,Just Taking pictures They Should Expect That & The Tabloid Gossip Comes With Celebrity Status I Know!

6. Farrah S. says

i feel so bad for Britney, I think that people nees to give a break she is trying, as for Sean chubby legs he looks fine to me.

7. Sarah says

I wish everyone would leave Britney alone!! I think she is doing a great job with Sean. He is one of the cutest celebrity babies. Too bad for Britney that Kevin is an idiot. It must really suck to have everything you do with your child is in the papers. Give her a break.

8. chrissy says

my son is the same age as sean and the same size as him to, it is absoulty fine, we don’t all have tiny babys you know

9. Jennifer says

my baby has chunky little legs but her weight is perfect. she is my the 75%. That is so normal for a baby