Brad & Zahara Examine Massive Bling!

Brad took baby Zahara to the Crystal Gallery late last month in Swakopmund, Namibia. The father-daughter duo checked out the world’s largest quartz crystal cluster exhibit. Zahara looks so sweet in her purple dress!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

Comments

1. COLE says

WHY IS THE BABY DARKED SKIN WHICH PARENT DID THAT GENE COME FROM I ADDMIT SHE’S CUTE BUT SO DIFFERENT I DONT SEE THE RESEMBLEMENT FROM BOTH PARENTS “SORRY”

2. Alyssa D says

IF I WERE BRAD, AND HAD A BABY THAT BEAUTIFUL…. I WOULD GAZE AT HER TOO, FORGET THE QUARTZ…. THAT’S NOT TOO IMPORTANT!!!.

3. lydia nembhard says

great family you guys are keep up the good work.love the kids always.brad good job taking care of your lady and kids.love you guys you are america greatness famil.

4. Alexandria says

I noticed that Brad’s gazing at Zahara, not the quartz.
    I’ll bet to him she is more precious than any jewel.

5. NIcki says

He was voted “Dad” not husband. You don’t need to be married to be a Dad.
    My brother is divorced, has sole custody and I would vote for him to be Dad of the year.

6. Kamineko says

I have one burning question: How can this man be “Dad of the year” when he and the mom won’t even get legally married!!?? Kids need stability and normalcy.The world has gone mad.

7. kristen says

im glad that brad is a father to angelina kids im glad she adopted 2 adorable kids and had a child on her own but i would not wont the adopted kids fell different from my biological child

8. Nicki says

OH my…………..I am really showing my age here. OH well, thats ok, I dare anyone who knows who I’m talking about to disagree with me, about Rifleman, Lucas.. Chuck Conners…… No way you can, and Brad you win second. OK you can disagree with who I choose as second , but lets not now and here, this second. OK? Thanks.

9. Nicki says

Zahara is beautiful…..Brad is sooooo HOT as a Dad. I’ve never said that about a Dad before………..well, ok, maybe Lucas M(I”M guessing here) McCane,or Mc Caine, from Rifleman. He was the coolest Dad ever, but Brad is the second runnerup!!! NO?????????????????

10. Farrah S. says

I love Brad he is so adorable, he hott, as a father he takes it to the new level of adorable, Zahara looks so good she looks healthy, and gorgeous!!!