Happy Birthday To New Mom Angelina!

Angelina turns 31 year old today, June 4th! I expect she is having the best birthday ever!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

Comments

1. angel says

What comes around goes around. You should have never gotten with a married man. You get what is comming to you. I hope he does the same thing to you that he did to Jenifer. Once a cheater always a cheater.

2. brendharcrow says

shiloh is so cute, do the right thing and get married. stay in l.a brad its where you belong! have a peaceful life together stay true to yourself,your fan brenda

3. Lesha says

I don’t think Brad should of started a relationship with Angelina before his divorce…….but who cares what I think, Happy Birthday Angelina and do right by your kids.

4. SAVAWN says

A AND B YOU MAKE A BEAUTIFUL COUPLE AND YOU SET A GREAT EXAMPLE OF WHAT PARENTS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ALL THE GOOD WORK YOU DO IS AN EXAMPLE TO THE WORLD YOU HAVE MY GREATEST RESPECT KEEP IT UP REMEMBER LIFE IS TO SHORT SO HANG ON TO EACH OTHER WITH YOUR FAMILY. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELINA AND BEST WISHES BRAD MADDOX ZAHARA AND SHILOH MAY ALL THE BLESSINGS FALL ON ALL OF YOU. LOTS OF LOVE SAVAWN GRACE KAMPMAN

5. Lydia says

Happy B-day Angelina, am a huge fan of you, and you should marry Brat befor some snobbed up rip-off takes him! Go gurl you can do it! and congrates for your new wonderful baby, everyone all over the world is here to support you! YOU ROCK! ~From: Me!

6. Sassybun says

Happy birthday to Brad’s beautiful Angelina.
    I hope your love will last forever.
    Please do not wait for the 4th kid before you marry..can’t wait!

7. tanya says

happy bd god bless you and your family hurry up and marry brat before someone take your babt daddy girl

8. Angelina's Fan says

I hope she has an amazing day with her family. Best wishes to Angelina. Happy Birthday!