Adorable Pic Of Angelina As A Baby & Angelina The Day Before Shiloh Was Born

These pics are of Angelina at the beach in Namibia the day before Shiloh was born. She is with Maddox and Doug Pitt(Brad’s brother).

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

And this is a picture of Angelina as a baby! Cute!

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

1. brenda says

Angelina and Brad are an adorable couple who may be famous, but are still only human. Back off and give them a break, they are no different than us, we shouldnt judge lest we be judged. They are just trying to maintain balance in their life, their way. They will make it and have peace if we just back off, which goes for the press, paparazzi, and jealous want of be people who want what they have. Get a life already and let them live theirs in peace. All their children are beautiful, and some that are younger needs are a little more demanding, which is why you will see them with one child more than another, because each child has different needs in order to be comfortable in their family, so get a clue, your own fiancee and children like i do and angie and brad do, and you wont have time to judge anyone, cause you will be too busy caring for your own household.. later

2. lynn says

yes angelina look’s great
    but she’s not the only one to get pregnant and have a child ,,again how come we can see her other kid’s but after people magazine no shiloh???? what’s up with that?

3. taz says

Beautiful parents inside out . I have follow her career since Gia and I though what a beautiful girl but crazy, I see that she has mature and we all deserve to make our mistakes do wild things and live life and get it out of our system and grow up and be good, she hasn’t harm anyone with her choices and as we can see she has actually made two less fortunate children their life with amazing choices and if the media was less cruel maybe they’ll grow up to be happy. I love the picture of Angelina holding Shiloh and Brad holding Zahara in the people magazine. I am so happy for them. I pray that they should always have peace in their home, health and unity. It must be hard for them to have a private life when we all are looking in and judging them every step of the way. Good luck and lots of blessings

4. jen says

Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be. ~Thomas ? Kempis, Imitation of Christ

5. Judy S. says

Angelina was a little doll and still is. I am sure that Shiloh will be just as beautiful. My word look at Brad and Angelina. I pray that they will be coming home soon to Malibu so Brad can visit his family nightly after shooting his film each day. If only people will leave them be. Their children are sacred to them as ours are to us. Good luck Brad and Angelina and to the children also.

6. mimi says

Angelina and Brad,CONGRADULATIONS!!!! Angelina I have always followed you throughout your career and I think you are a incredible humanatarion,You are an incredible woman and I wish you and your family JOY and Peace,God Bless You and Yours!!!

7. Nancy says

Great job Brad and Angelina…. I bet your baby is absolutly perfect…..congrats, I hope you have a great life

8. Nadela says

Angelina’s and Brads baby girl is soo beutiful she look’s just like Angelina those eyes and those lips, adorable she’s going to be a cute girl! Great job Brad n Jolie you should have a boy now!!!! pleaseee… Nadela Sklocic from Utica, NY

9. stacy says

Look at Angelina, on the beach with family, peaceful, in a maternity dress. She definitly is not a victim of Tom Cruise (Scientology Fraud – Tom’s a fake) or she would be wearing skin tight jeans, her stomach would be abnormally protruding, she’d have on a weird coat that flattened her breasts and would be in a store with pointy shoes and big ring. No, Angelina is barefoot and pregnant on the beach with her son Maddox.

10. priyanka says

to Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt
    i think ur baby is really cute
    lots of love from priyanka
    by the way ur film mr and mrs smith was soo good i cant stop watching it bye

11. Jelly-Beans says

Angelina was so cute as a baby I can only imangine how cute her and brads little one is. Wish them all the happiness in the world