A Possibly Preggers Reese At Malibu Beach With Ava

Reese and her family always look so cute! Here they are enjoying a day at the beach yesterday in Malibu. Now, I don’t know if Reese is pregnant again, but she has been wearing very “maternity-esque” clothing! Maybe there will be an announcement soon!

Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon

Reese Witherspoon

1. Jennifer says

I love Reese. She is such a good mother and she really doesnt let the paparazzi intrude on her life, she just goes with the flow when they are around. She is not some stuck up snob celeb and seems to have a good handle on life and mommy hood. I hope she is expecting as she has proved she can have the whole package……..marriage, carrer, children.

2. Stacy says

I think it’s great if Reese is pregnant again, she has such a great marriage and they are so good with their kids! Reese is with her kids all the time, I admire that.

3. Braydie says

OR maybe shes like the rest of us regular folk and havent lost all her baby weight….i know bikinis are out for me from now on

4. Nikki says

What a cutie her little girl is , looks just like momma.Hope she is preg. and has another little blessing.Celbrities need their privacy just like everyone else , but if they would just let everyone know there would be no need for the Paparazzi, then those scums could find a real job.

She does look preggers doesn’t she… but hey these poor girls in Hollywood gain 5 “stress” pounds and they say omg she is having another baby, so ya, who knows!!! If she is that is awsome though they are a beautiful family.

6. kelkel says

Wow, Ava looks excatly like Reese! Cute!
    I definitely think she’s pregnant! Congrats to them, they are the cutest family ever!

7. Nikki says

She definitely looks pregnant to me but you never know. I know that celebs. absolutely have rights to privacy but I selfishly wish that they would let the public know these things so we wouldn’t be left to sit here and wonder…