Is Cindy Crawford Pregnant?

There is some speculation that Cindy is pregnant based upon the way her stomach looks in these pictures of Cindy out with her kids in Malibu yesterday. I don’t know….she could have just had a big meal at a restaurant! I am just glad people aren’t snapping pictures of my abdomen! She looks good anyhow. I can’t believe how big her kids have gotten! Presley is now 6 and Kaia is now 4!
Cindy Crawford

Cindy Crawford

Cindy Crawford

Cindy Crawford
Cindy Crawford

And it is amazing how Cindy can look so much like a regular mom and then look the way she does in the May 2006 issue of Italian GQ!

Cindy Crawford

I couldn’t resist these pics of Cindy and her family! They’re not super current or anything, but I had never seen them! These are pics of the Gerber family on October 25th, 2003 at the Dream Halloween benefit.
Cindy Crawford

Cindy Crawford

And here big brother Presley holding baby Kaia!

Cindy Crawford

1. Mo says

People are just busy bodies, let Cindy live her life! If she is pregnant, congratulations to her and her family.

2. Nastai Zap says

Cute kids they look very happy. Cindy should have 10 more kids she makes the prettest kids I’ve ever seen…

3. Mark says

…this is very nice familly, they r looking so conservative ( in positive concpet )…..GUYS a biggest commpliment from me…..Mark

4. Lisa says

Her daughter is 4 and absolutely breathtakingly adorably beautiful. Boy will she follow in her moms footsteps or what!!! I do agree that the top is too small.

5. Lisa says

She does seem to have bump, but it may be too early to say for sure. They are such a beautiful family!

6. Shenia-Lynn Weese says

They are wonderful pics and that looks like one loving family…about if she is going to a have a baby who cares if she is that is nothing new is it….no she has had children before hasnt she…Yes so why worry about if she is having more…. Evey time she has a child is this how it shall be, we dont even get a gift all we ever get has to do with the baby…think about it.Being a mother is a gift in its self but this is wired all the way..