BREAKING: Gwen Stefani At Cedars-Sinai Having Baby!

US Weekly is reporting that Gwen Stefani was dropped off at the maternity ward of Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles by husband, Gavin Rossdale this morning. Doctors are planning to deliver the baby via c-section at noon PST.

Best Wishes!

UPDATE: Gwen and Gavin welcomed a son today. Kingston James McGregor Rossdale was born by Caesarean section at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and weighs 7 pounds 5 ounces.

“Both mother and child are doing well,” a statement for the couple says.  CONGRATULATIONS!

Gwen Stefani

Comments

1. mershswife says

Anna get over yourself already…why does she want a scar…what kind of a question is that?!!?!?!?

2. Patrick says

HEY GWEN, CONGRATS ON HAVING YOUR BABY…
    I REALLY ENJOY YOUR VOICE…YOU’RE KEEPING IT REAL
    BEST OF LUCK FOR YOU AND GAVIN

3. Jennifer says

I have to say I think gwen was one of the most beautiful pregnant stars we have seen in a while. she was just glowing. i am so happy for them but does anyone know the reason for the name they chose? By the way in a mom’s eyes any scar is worth having if it brings you a beautiful bundle of joy.

4. maryann says

I woulden’t consider it to be a bad scar ,
    pregnacy is not ment to be a bad thing,scars are memories !
    I love you Gwen
    xoxoxxo

5. Braydie says

maybe she didnt WANT a scar, maybe it was cuz she had NO choice in the matter. if i hadnt told people why i was having a c section they wouldnt know why i did? maybe something was wrong like in my pregnancy

6. Lindsey says

She doesn’t want a scar, I’m sure. No one does. But a c-section is a safe and more well planned way to have a child. Lots of celebs- and normal moms!- are choosing c-sections for the sake of planning and safety lately. They can make the incision low so that the scar is barely noticeable, and it’ll heal up in a couple of years! If she decides to go touring and wear low cut pants, the scar wouldn’t be visible.

7. Shenia-Lynn Weese says

Know if there ever was someone who is…. so real in stardom this is the one who acts just as she wants no facing it she will alwayts be her self no matter what she puts her self throught even child brith woldnt change her look… if any thing it will bring it out more…I cant wait to see what kind of style she will have next…

8. tabitha smith says

gwen i love you girl congrats on your baby bot kingston very cute name i had a c section too i think its better than the other way out cant hardly see my scar you wont be able to see yours in about 2 years congrats on you too gavin both will make perfect parents send me a picture best wishes im also your biggest fan girly

9. Braydie says

i cant wait to see this baby 🙂 he/she will be so adorable!!!GOOD LUCK GWEN AND GAVIN and BEST WISHES

10. kelkel says

Congratulations to Gwen and Gavin! Can’t wait to hear about their little arrival! I am so happy–it is so strange but I was listening to NO DOUBT today and thinking maybe Gwen will have her baby today. …