Gorgeous Photos of Ginger Spice and Daughter Bluebell Madonna!

These pictures make me so regret that I did not have a gorgeous photoshoot like this one done with my children. Oh well, I wasn’t feeling so photogenic anyway. Awww!

Geri Halliwell

Geri Halliwell

Geri Halliwell

Geri Halliwell

Geri Halliwell

Geri Halliwell

Geri Halliwell

Geri HalliwellGeri Halliwell

1. Tierra says

Ok, i think both of the names Sydney and Bradilynn are lovely and i hate it when people stop so just STOP!

2. random person says

I think its great Bluebell has a gay godfather( Kenny Goss ) she will be able to grow up around different types of people

3. Renee says

Beautiful baby!!! I can’t get over that. Geri is absolutely glowing. But that name?? That is awful. A baby is what she wanted and now she has it, so it would only make sense that she would have done a better job on the name.

4. miracleshappen says

Pictures are gorgeous, but I can’t help but feel like these celebrities treat their newborn babies as dolls and it makes me feel a bit ill. Having recently had a baby I find it so cheesy that these mothers get all made up and pose looking beautiful….who’s getting tired doing the nightfeeds while you’re getting your beauty sleep??! Complete jealousy of course!!

5. Bianca says

Congrats geri she is so cute and we need more unusal names around better then katie,christopher, names that you find every where it makes her unique. P.S The Spice Girls Rocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. braydie says

sydney, did i say i had a cute name? lol my full name is bradilynn and i hate it but i hate your name even more so.

7. Sydney says

Because Braydie is such a lovely name?! I think Bluebell is a wonderful name and the baby is as gorgeous as her mother.

8. kelly says

i think geri as made a lovely name the baby is gourges i wish her look in the future good luck geri x x x x x

9. Kinya Shakur says

A mother and a newborn baby. Makes the world all of a sudden seem perfect. These are beautiful pictures. I think Bluebell Madonna is different but for some reason it’s very cute.

10. Braydie says

I never said they werent gorgous i always thought she was even back in the day lol, and her baby is adorable!!!! but the name …..Blue would be cute nickname though , buti hate the full name….but i guess it could of been worse….like jason lee son he named pilot inspector lee now thats stupid

11. brashgirl says

GORGEOUS pictures, how incredible!! But the name…her mother won’t be famous forever, and she has to grow with that name…my mother always said, “would you vote for a president with that name??” But the baby is BEAUTIFUL!!

12. tonya says

i couldn’t say it better myself! what i would like to know is where they come up with them. i seriously doubt they found them in a baby book of names. at least i hope not.