Really Touching Pictures of Britney Feeling Sad

These pictures were taken of Britney right after the incident where she almost lost her grip on Sean. I would be crying too, that had to be terrifying for her. The poor girl is overwhelmed and it seems her family should force her to take a vacation in the South of France or some faraway place and get some major TLC. Obviously, she is a driven woman and a performer, but a little time off wouldn’t hurt. She is a young mom who needs some peace. Rushing around NYC is not a good idea for a pregnant young mom. I know she was still being photographed on her Hawaiian vacation, but it didn’t seem as bad as it has been in LA and NYC. Take care of yourself Britney!

Britney Spears Pregnant

Britney Spears Pregnant

Britney Spears Pregnant

Yeah, this outfit isn’t great, but she deserves a break! She is on the verge of a nervous breakdown!

Britney Spears Pregnant

Comments

1. Sandey says

Pretty easy to be bad mouthing when your on the outside looking in. Who could honestly say they could stand up as perfect if watched as closely as Brit? I’m a good mom of 4 daughters and 6 grand children. Did I make errors? You bet I did. Was I lucky more than once my girls surrivived having me as a mommy? You bet I was. I thought perfect was a goal we all tried to reach but here I find a whole list of comments from perfect never made a bad choice or an error in judgement group of people. You “perfect critics” live in glass house and throw stones at easy targets. The girl will live and learn just like we all did and do, except maybe the perfect people who don’t realize their own lives need some of their crititical attention. Shame on you!

2. Linda says

What a gorgeous child. Reminds me of my own grandson, Adam. Where are the grandmas in this situation? They can be a great source of stability when nothing in this baby’s life is even close to being stable.

3. Me says

Carleigh. everybody does stuff like that. My mother had turned the back at me and I went tumbling down the stairs. what britney’s experienced can happen to all, and please give her a break. She’s nearly like a single mother cause of Kevin.

4. heidi says

i think with all the money britney has she would be able to afford decent child care if she can’t look after her baby herself.
    and what is she going to do when she has the next one.
    i know it’s hard when you have your first child but the mistakes shes been making are dangerous!!!!!

5. karen says

I agree, she has been careless with her child in the past but in these pics she does look mortified and upset. ive never seen her like that so i know shes killing herself over what happened.

6. Carleigh says

She is a REALLY STUPID, STUPID, STUPID person and she takes risky chances with her son. I know she loves him but she sure could use a parenting class or two. She has:

1.) Driven with him in a MOVING vehicle on her LAP in the FRONT seat while “outrunning” papparazzi…EVERY MOTHER KNOWS THAT THAT IS THE DUMBEST THING AND TAKING A VERY RISKY CHANCE WITH HER LITTLE BOY….NOT TOO BRIGHT BRITNEY!

2.) PHOTOGRAPHED TWO WEEKS AGO WITH SEAN P. FINALLY IN A CAR SEAT—BUT LOW AND BEHOLD HE WAS FACING FORWARD AND NOT BACKWARD–AGAIN STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!

3.) HE HAS BEEN DROPPED ON HIS HEAD OUT OF A HIGH CHAIR—WHILE IN THE CARE OF A NANNY I KNOW–BUT STILL HOW MANY ACCIDENTS IS IT GOING TO TAKE BEFORE THIS LITTLE BOY REALLY GETS HURT????

4.) NOW SHE ALMOST DROPS HER LITTLE BOY!

I would not even go so far as to say I am jealous of her in any way except maybe it would/could be nice to have her kind of money..who wouldn’t want the chance at that? But this girl is just a loose cannon and she prances around way to much in the public eye which opens herself up for scrutiny and critcism..it’s part and parcel for being a celebrity. So to correct you Holly Clark I criticize because she is taking WAY to many chances with her little boy and anyone with little kids knows that they can easily get hurt and accidents do happen all the time. All I am pointing out is that Britney has done some really extremely questionable and downright stupid things involving her child. It doesn’t matter how much you love your child YOU NEVER CAN BE TO CAREFUL and in Britney’s case I think truer words were never spoken.

7. Nicki says

She would have 1000 times more sucess if she dumped that selfish loser of a user husband. He is turning her into a wreck. I would actually throw a party if she dumped him and got herself together.
    I truly believes she loves Sean Preston as much as any mom loves thier kids. She is distracted with worry and wondering about loser hubby.
    I am not a fan of hers, but a few of my neices are, or were, but noone likes to see people fall apart over someone who isn’t worth the time of day.

8. holly clark says

i think that everyone needs to give britney a break, she is just trying to live a life of her choice, and who is anyone to judge her! she is a mom and i think she deserves some privacy. she doesn’t deserve to be judged this world is not a perfect place. when she was on top everyone loved her and thought she was so great.. and now she gets married and decides to have children people think now they can judge her. i think the only reason people try and look down on her is because they wish they could have the success she had and has, and are jealous.ultimitly britney hang in there, stay strong and i think you are wonderful, and if people would give you 5 mins. to breathe you could show how great of a mother you are. i think your wonderful! everone makes mistakes in life and with children, and even though your daily being is always under a microscope stay strong you’ll come out on top. love ya.. holly your greatest admirer.

9. Carleigh says

She’s back to looking white trash and SKANKY! She needs to get one of her bodyguards to hold Sean Preston or she should maybe get some pants that fit her in length so she isn’t tripping over her own two feet. This girl needs something!