Looks Like Jennifer Lopez is Pregnant

Looks like Jennifer Lopez may be a mother soon. Rumor has it that she is about 3 months pregnant and due around Christmas. There is no official confirmation. Clues that suggest that she may be pregnant:
-“She always colors her hair, but recently her hair has shown lots of uncolored gray roots. “Jen said if she got pregnant, she’d be so grateful, she wouldn’t care about roots.”
-“She won’t touch a sip of alcohol — she even turned down a glass of her favorite Krug champagne at a recent dinner in New York,” explains one pal.
-She recently turned down the chance to star with husband, Marc Anthony, in a Las Vegas revue.
-On May 8, the star canceled her world tour without giving an explanation. But a friend says it’s not a surprise. “She said that whenever she got pregnant she was going to do nothing but focus on her health and the baby.”

Jennifer Lopez Pregnant

Comments

1. stacey says

well J.Lo if you really are pregnant, CONGRATULATIONS to you and Marc. You are going to be an exceptional mother. I love Marc and his music, but i hope that you have a girl so she can look like you. Once again, CONGRATS!!!!!!

2. Mila says

CONGRATULATIONS J’LO; I love you; I’m your biggest fan; you have a bomb body. I wish you the best with the pregnancy; its not easy but with all the money you have you’ll be alright. Just make sure that Anthony doesn’t forget his other children now that ya’ll are having ya’ll own!! Welcome to mommy hood its the best!!

Love you girl
    Mila

3. jaseniamarie says

Hi Jennifer and Marc Anthony
    well my mom has always loved you and love Marc Anthony and know you both are togather we all know you would love to have kids if you would like you can come spend time with my sister and i we will make you happy my parents are love jessy hope to hear from you i would love for my mom to meet you she thinks so much of you and always defending you .

4. Alana L. says

Congratulations Jen and Marc, I wish the two of you happiness. Being that you have tried for a kid for two years its a blessing, take care of your self and May GOD bless yall! much Love and Happiness.

Alana from SC

first & foremost Jennifer Lopez you are my idol, you are my number one singer and I love you. Okay first of all J-lo is not only a remarkable actor but she’s also a talented singer. She has money growing from trees so if you feel like having a baby, girl do it. You have the love & the money to support that baby. I don’t believe for one minute that you wlll lose your acting and singing career by having a baby many celebrities do everyday, why not you. I hate when people talk when they don’t know nothing about nothen. J-lo keep doing your thang girl and always remember that you will always be jenny from the block to us. That’s why I love you because you never let know one stop you from accomplishing your true dream. I also know that you wanted to become a singer before acting. You are a true boricua and you give us Puerto Rican girls a name we can trust. And that’s accomplishing our goals. Take care Jenny from the block.

6. SPELLBOUND says

good luck jen…….god bless with the new child, but watch for the weight and how much bigger can your botty get while pregnant???be careful.

7. Amanda says

Congrats J.Lo. im the biggest fan of u and i wish u luck with the new baby , hoping u contiue the music u make . GOOD LUCK. itll good well for u .

8. JULIA iZQUIERDO says

JENNIE. I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR BABY .GOD BLESS YOU.MANY WAMANS ARE JEALOUS OF YOU.YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL NOW AND YOU WILL BE BEAUTIFUL AFTER THE BABY TOO.THIS PUERTO RICAN WOMAN IS VERY PROUD OF YOU………………….LOVE YOU VERY MUCH.LIKE I LOVE MY DOUGTER.SHE IS ALSO,A SINGER I HOPE SHE IS LUCKY.SHE NEED TO FIND SOME BODY TO HELP HER .SHES BEEN SINGING TOO.
    YOU WILL BE THE BEST MOTHER…..JULIA IZQUIERDO.

9. JULIA iZQUIERDO says

CONGRATULATION JUNNIE,WE ARE VERY HAPPY TO KNOW THAT YOU ARE PREGNANT,THIS TIME WILL BE TWO .WELL JENNIE I AM YOUR SECRETE FRIEND I LOVE YOU AND I LOVE MARK ANTHONY VERY MUCH I AM FRON THE BRONX TOO.I OLSO LOVE TO SING BUT I WAS NOT AS STRONG AS YOU WAS TO KEEP INSSISTING , WAS NOT EASY FOR ME,BECOUSE I HAD THREE KIDS AND I WAS IN COLLEGE TRYING TO SORVIVED WORKING TO SUPORT MY KIDS, WAS NOT EASY GOD BLESS YOU AND MARK……………………………….JULIA IZQUIERDO

10. Jonnier says

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope for the Best! God will bless you in many ways….

I’m the biggest fan that you have!!!!!!!!!

We even share the same Birthday (7/24)

One day we will meet………Luv you Alwayz!!!

……….Jonnier………..

11. Jasseline says

she looks sooooooooo pregeant there its not even funny maybe she lost the baby and didn’t want 2 tell any1?

12. estefania says

hey jennifer congrats on ur new baby hope it turn out well and i hope the baby don’t ruin your career coz ur music iz one of da best in thw world and i love it. hope nothing goes wrong luv u lots and i know that baby is a lucky one to have a mother like you

13. vernie says

Can you send a picture of you baby to everyone in Cleveland.My cousins said HI and were so happy for you and your hubsand.

14. vernie says

Im so happy for you JLO. I wish you the best. And if I can do anything for you I live in CLEVELAND.

15. Nasha says

If JLO really get preg and gave birth to the baby or babies, the kids must be so proud coz they have a beautiful and sexy mom whom is a superstar

16. mary says

Hey,J haven’t seen you much so i just marrige is treating you good,and i know you been wanting to have a child,So if you are just wanting to say ,congrads babys R wonderfull! From one latina to another take care and peace out!!!!

17. TATITA says

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND MARC!!!!!!!
    GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR BELLY, AND DONT WORRY EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE ALRIGHT. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. MUAH!

18. Lu Lu says

Congradulations hun, Your going to have a wonderful looking baby.. And You know all these ppl below that have commented they are just haterz and they can’t find happiness so they will sit and talk bout other ppl but who cares…. Life live to the fullest like u do.. love ya muah…

19. LOUISA MENDEZ says

HEY J.LO CONGRATS IF YOU ARE PREGNANT WISH TH E BEST TO YOU AND MARC. YOU’RE GONNA BE A GREAT MOM

20. belle says

congrats! J.L.O i lover u and marc music ALOT! but i must ask i dont mean to sound DISRESPECTFUL but is marc on DRUGS or somethin becuz i mean he never use to look so before he use to look all HOT and handsome but now his eyes his face all looks like he on DRUGS!

21. La Boricua del Bario ~Suky says

I guess Congratulations is in order, but Ijust really want to give the props to Marc Anthony I love his music, me and my husband of 10 years would use his songs from his album ‘Contra la Corriente’ to express our love, but as for Jennifer I cant stand her. Why? I am 100 % Boricua and to me she’s a sell out, fake puerto rican acting like she ghetto the only thing ghetto about her is her ass. I hope the baby is healthy for Marc’s sake, and I hope “Jenny from da block” gets 18 wheeler tire marked strech marks, Congrats again ~ Siempre Suky

22. ilia boricua says

I JUST STILL CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT SHE BROKE UP A MARRIAGE FOR A BABY, SHE COULD HAD HAVE HIM BEFORE HE GOT MARRIED TO AN EXMISS UNIVERSE BUT NOOO SHE HAD TO WAIT FOR HIM TO BE SETTLED WITH TWO CHILDREN FOR HER TO BREAK THAT IF SHE IS PREG. THAT WILL BE HIS FOURTH CHILD,, AND SHE CAN NOT GET PREG. BECAUSE ALL THE MISCARRIAGES

23. JANELL LA BORIQUA MAMI says

HEY JLO I LOVE HOW YOU REPRESENT LA BORIQUAS UP IN HERE I HPE YOU HAVE A LOVELY PREGANCY IF YOU ARE PREGNANT AND ROCK ALL THE BAGIN MATERNITY CLOTHES YOU GOT THE CUTEST BODY AND THE PRETTIEST VOICE SAY HI TO MARK FOR ME I REALLY LIKED YOU WITH PUFFY BUT THATS OKAY I LIKE MARK BECUZ HE’S PUERTO RICAN LUV YA AND KEEP ON WITH YOUR CAREER I HPE YOU HAVE A GIRL

24. ariel says

HEY JLO!.
    OMG! i cant believe your preganant if you are.
    that is so great, congratulations.
    you will make a great mother no matter what.
    i hope you realize you butt is guna get bigger lol.
    anyway its good to have a butt then be buttless lol.
    dont listen to all these haterz tellin you to get someone else.
    its your choice to be with whoever you want to be with.
    i think you and marc anthony make a good couple, but thats me. you can leave him if you want but its up to you.
    anyway im so happy for you. i bet you wanted this so bad and i did too for you.
    i bet you baby would still be good looking if it is a boy/girl.
    CONGRATULATION JLO! I LOVE YOU.

25. Danielle says

YOU GO JEN!! VERY EXCITED 4 U. CONGRATULATIONS!!! WE/VE BEEN WAITING ON CONFIRMATION FROM U….U GO!!

It’s all lies about jennifer lopez is pregenent. If she was pregenent then she wont have woren a short dress and 6 inch boots to the NYC Music Awards hosted by Jack Black and you could have totally see it.

Luv
    J.LO’s biggest fan

27. Lourdes says

Hey J-lo i’am so happy and excited for you! Wish you the best of luck, also love you sooo much and your music too!!!

28. brandi says

I am 8 years old and i think your dress is pretty and so are you.and congradulations on your baby.

29. valerie jaime says

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU JEN. CONGRATULATIONS. I ALREADY KNOW IT IS A BOY. YOU KNOW YOU CAN STILL KEEP YOUR SHAPE. YOU HAVE THE EXPERIENCE OF EXERCISE AND EATING WELL. YOU ALSO HAVE THE MONEY FOR A PERSONAL TRAINER IF NEEDED. I WISH I HAD THE BODY YOU DO. AND THE MONEY, LOL. TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF AND BABY BOY. LOVE YOUR TALENT. VALERIE J. BROOKLYN NY

hey j congratulations i am proud of you as long as you think you found your true LOVE then your ok keep in mind that you will follow your dreams and nobody eles’

sincerly,
    valerie

Hey jlo congratulatoins on your new baby coming soon. Me and my mom are big fans and my mom has every album that comes out from you and hope you have a better taste then what you have now.

32. juliet says

I like Ben he so hot but Anthony he old and ugly..What up with your taste Jen ……. dump Anthony find a hottie one

33. cheryl says

COME ON PEOPLE WHAT THE HAY IS WRONG WITH YOU SHES A WOMAN AND SHE IS JUST TRYING TO LIVE HER LIFE TO THE FULLEST SO IT TOOK HER SOMETIME TO FIND HER TRUE LOVE I AM SURE YOU GUYS WHOM HAVE DISTED JLO HAVE HAD WAY MORE BOYFRIENDS AND SUCH THAN SHE HAS SO GIVE HER YOUR BLISSING NOT YOUR ATTITUDE..GOODLUCK GIRL MOTHERHOOD ID THE BEST GIFT OF ALL ..

34. niesha says

Hope you don’t call of or divorce your baby like you do your men! Karen,braydie, and Tasha funny stuff (lol)

35. Amanda says

CONGRATS TO U JEN! you are going to be a great mom! And…………. so what if your but will get bigger, it’s not like everyone elses doesnt get bigger, just because your a celeb you know everyone has to scrutinize about you. but in my book you will always be beautifull and being pregnant only makes you more glowing with radiance, dont worry J-LO you still got it girl!

36. Elizabeth says

You are my darling J.LO i just love everything about you you,ve got it all.I love your face ,your body and your ass you have a lovely body.Don’t mind the assless they are jealous i’d rather be assful than assless.take good care of yourself like you’ve always done.You are my role model.Congratulations on your pregnancy i know you,ll have a kid withgood looks like you.All the best dear.

37. georgia says

yeah i aint gonna lie i wish you the best jlo…..i wished i had much oof your success and knoledge….but i wish yu all the happiness

38. Patrick says

Congratulations J.Lo!! I really loved her in the movie Enough (2002) and in Monster-in-Law (2005)
    All the best with your pregnancy.

39. Shirl says

Jennifer is my all time favorite actress and dancer. If I could just look like her for one day, I would be so happy!!! I wish her all the best in her pregnancy.

40. karen says

Wonder how long she’ll keep the baby around ? since she said that her first TWO marriages were just practice to people mag.? Is this a practice baby?

41. Teirene says

Hey Jennifer, if you are pregnant I wish it doesnt ruin your career because I love your music and dance moves. You are my idol. And if you are pregnant you would have a beautiful baby. Love You Jennifer!