Did Angelina Turn Down Brad's Wedding Proposal?

Angelina Jolie has reportedly turned down Brad Pitt’s marriage proposal. The stunning actress, who is heavily pregnant with the actor’s baby, is refusing to walk down the aisle. A source revealed to Britain’s Grazia magazine: “Brad has literally got down on his knees to beg Angelina to change her mind but she laughs, pulls him to his feet, kisses him and says, ‘Let’s not ruin something so perfect’.” However, Brad’s traditional parents are apparently unimpressed with their son fathering a child out of wedlock. The source added: “They’d rather their son bring a child into the world with the benefit of marriage.” Angelina is reportedly anxious not to rush into another marriage following her divorces from actors Jonny Lee Miller and Billy Bob Thornton.

I realize that this sounds like a rumor, but it brings up the question of why they haven’t married yet. Well, I guess they could be secretly married, and no one knows yet.

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt

Comments

1. Nicki says

Anna,
    I am not sure if you are familiar with Just Jared site? But he just put up a bunch of pictures of Jen from her and Vinces premiere of The Break Up. She looks really good in them. Cute dress too. There are lots of pictures, I think you would enjoy them, like I said she looks great in them.
    I also answered on the other thread but it hasn’t shown up yet. Instead of posting twice, I’ll check back later and make sure it has turned up. I wasn’t talking crap about you, PLEASE read the posts.
    Also I am going cross country for a graduation and won’t be back until early next week. Just wanted you to know so you didn’t think you scared me into running away. I might be checking in from there, but most likely not as I will be having to much fun.

2. Nicki says

Anna you have lost it. I NEVER talked about you at all. One post on each thread, I asked her to send you back. That was all, nothing mean or nasty. Whats up? You have misunderstood something, again, sorry about that.

I said before Nicki, don’t drag me into your shit, I AM SO HAPPY TO HAVE MADE SUCH AN IMPACT IN YOUR LIFE YOU FEEL THE NEED TO KEEP TALKING ABOUT ME…I am just that good I guess!!!

4. Nicki says

Now maybe your tag team partner Anna will come back and pick up where you left off. It was nice of you to step in for her while she wasn’t here, lmao.

5. Nicki says

Ok Karen, This one might be a little harder to respond to because it seems to covering a couple of different threads. But I’ll try.
    Yes, when you use all caps it is yelling. I didn’t say so, I read it in my manual when I got my computer 7 years ago. It was in the part of helpful hints on computer etiquette.
    OK you didn’t say wish you said hoped, not much difference there to me, but must be for you.
    You don’t have to agree with a single thing I say. If you read any of the other posts, I stated more than once I get this from INTREVIEWS with the actual people themselves, maybe newspaper articles if they are not repeating a story. Maybe you just watch sports on tv, but these actors and actresses actually go and get interviewed and speak with thier own voices. I don’t read the tabloid rags, they make up anything they can to make a buck. (Again twisting around what I say to make what you say seem right.)
    I never said Jen wasn’t a nice person or sweet. I’m not sure how a sports agent with high profile clients gets to run in Jen’s circle, but hey anything is possible.
    And I stated in a previous thread, Jen dropped you trophy off at your house, you must have missed her.
    I’m not sure which stupid comment you were talking about, but no need to apologize. You are entitled to your opinion.
    I hope you have a safe trip to London. Will your baby and husband be joining you? Enjoy your trip.

6. karen says

JUST because i used caps dont mean im yelling or pissed LMAO, and believe me someone ive never met before def. wont upset me in any way…i didnt wish it ….i hoped it. STILL do lol, i Dont agree with anything you have to say about these people and try to be more correct in what you say because your wrong and i know its because you read all those tabloids….this Will be my last post for awhile if not forever so nicki say anything you wish gotta go to london for a ceremony and gala…the reason why i know all this is because im a sports agent with high profile clients over 200 of them ..and was doing research on some things when i found this silly site and was bored lol…ive met alot of these people you talk about and i can tell ya jennifer anniston is the sweetest person and she never says anything bad about brad or angelina, but she never says anything good either. She plain doesnt say anything…so whatever you read in papers is flase …even people magizine dont believe most of it unless it SAYS story by “brad pitt ” or ” told threw reporter jackson given by angelina jolie etc etc. Sorry about the stupid comment i made last nite nicki was alittle drunk and when i read it was said wtf to myself 😛
    it was a fun couple days hope everyone tells there opinion how it is and no other way !!! Even you nicki!! by the way i wanted to know where my trophy was cuz i never get one but i see all my clients recieving them lol later all!!

7. Nicki says

Your sitting on your trophy.
    And you should be very careful wishing terrible things on others. They have a way of coming back on the person who wished it. I wouldn’t wish that on anyone, but hey I have seemed to piss you off. That was not was I was trying to do. We all have a right to our opinion. You don’t have to agree with anything I say, I don’t care if you do or not.
    I didn’t call you and idiot or a dumba$$, or wish bad things to happen to you. I didn’t even SCREAM at you for a whole post.
    Calm down girl before you have a heartattack over this crap.

8. karen says

And dumba$$ if you read your OWN post your the one who stated it was over to begin with i was just disagreeing cuz i felt it wasnt til i had my say ….also maybe if you went out and actually had more then a computer to talk to you’ll relize that jen was shit on by them…i hope one day it happens to you …or maybe you see angelina and brads point of view cuz you have no problem being a homewecker ???

9. karen says

NOT THEM …SO YEAH I FEEL I KNOW ALITTLE MORE THEN YOU DO …AND TALKING ABOUT SMUT MAGS…SEEMS YOU ARE WRITING THEM VERBATUM..AS YOU WRITE THAT CRAP YOU TALK ABOUT

10. karen says

NICKI….YOU ARE A IDIOT …I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE ELSE THINKS …BUT YOU KNOW EVERYTHING AND TO BE HONEST I HAVE MET JENNIFER ANISTON A FEW TIMES AND ILL TELL YOU WHEN ASKED ABOUT BRAD AND SHE SHE REFUSES TO SAY ANYTHING AND JUST SMILES AND WAITS FOR THE NEXT QUESTION A FEW WEEKS AGO SHE WAS ASKED IN FROTN OF ME HOW SHE FEELS ABOUT BRAD AND ANGELINA UPCOMING BABY AND SHE SAID I WISH THE BABY THE BEST

11. Nicki says

Probably wishful thinking on my part Karen, but did you ever consider……that maybe they are already married and they did the name change for that reason only… On no you didn’t because the rag mags didn’t print it, huh! … JMO

12. Nicki says

And Karen I’m not and idiot, you are for screaming that last post. Who says it’s over YOU………. oh OK then.
    Say it last and you win. I’m sorry I didn’t know all the rules, she who yells the loudest wins. OK….. LOUD and RUDE wins, you win Karen, you can pick up your trophy down the street.
    And if you give up, then it’s only over for you.

13. Nicki says

Karen;
    Jen did say “She believes he didn’t cheat”. Came right out her own mouth. You don’t think Jen is a liar do you?
    Because you say everyone knows he cheated, THAT makes it true! OK. YOU actually sound like YOU know these people.
    And the adoption will be soon. You shouldn’t worry about that.
    If by your defination she is a skank, what about Britney, or Jennifer Gardner, Tori Spelling, I’ll give you that one, Laura Dern? The list is just too long.
    I was just wondering if you held the same opinion for all who do what you say Angelina did.

14. karen says

AND NICKI……HE HASNT ADOPTED HER KIDS BTW…A SIMPLE NAME CHANGE TO JOLIE-PITT IS NOT A ADOPTION…GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, THEIR PAPERS FOR HIS ADOPTION HASNT EVEN REACHED THE JUDGE AS OF YET…OK IVE HAD MY SAY … NOW ITS OVER

15. karen says

COURTNEY SAID HE DIDNT ….get a life ..this is about opinions and your isnt the only one that matters no matter how much you think it does

16. karen says

nikki your a idiot if you dont see her as a husband stealer…and yea i did read the comments…and if you read mine you see that angel was put in a sarcastic manner and i never said that jen SAID he cheated …and i know she hasnt said ANYTHING about why they broke up so how can you say she said that he didnt cheat??? Everyone knows he cheated on her… You actually talk like you know these people….OH YEAH

17. Nicki says

Who the F*** said she was an angel???? I don’t think anyone has said anything remotely like that.
    What are you talking about?
    Do you even read the comments?
    Karen, by the way even Jen said he didn’t cheat, oh yeah Courtney did too. And Jen filed for divorce. Move on.
    But you probably won’t even read this, but you already know this, just won’t acknowledge it, it’s ok. It’s over.

18. karen says

well lets see …she hasnt done anything that would make her a angel ….so skank it is…and dont bring up that she adopted kids from a different country and SAVED them…alot of ‘regular” people also have. i see her as a husband stealer and to me thats a makes her a skank

19. Nicki says

From either interviews. Maybe People magazine, as they seem to be the only one who actually has names for thier sources, not a friend of so and so or just a source, without naming anyone. Newspapers if they aren’t just repeating a story from other sources.

I am calm….no worries, just stating my opinions.
    Where exactly do you get your info about her then if not from TV and magazines.

Does she call you at home??? 🙂
    Just wondering…

21. Nicki says

She isn’t a phony fake person, if asked she tells you. I’m sure she will do it with tact when and if kids ask.
    You don’t think 10000 things have been written about them and the kids will know if they are lies or not. They are living the life, we just hear mostly, (except when from thier lips in one on one interviews), made up crap. The kids will know lies from truth, they are living it.
    Please Anna stop reading the rag mags, they, unless from thier lips, are made up to sell thier magazimes. You must know that by now, you have been married for 10 years right, so you are old enough to know better.

People who usually need to go out and “get their humans needs met” usually keep it to themselves. I don’t care if she did “keep them away” from her adopted child, kids grow up and learn to read. But then this is her life and what do we really expect from her….EXACTLY.

23. Nicki says

I think she slept with only 1 woman, ever, not sure but thought it was before her marriage to Johnny Lee Miller.
    Vials of blood, well I think its weird too, but that was long ago.
    And would it be better for Maddox to see a few different guys come in and out. A true skank wouldn’t care, just say Oh this is uncle so and so.
    On the whole Tonya, that doesn’t make up a whole person.
    Peolpe change, usually for the better, and I see a better person in Angelina in the last 5 years. JMO.

24. Tonya says

angelina is still a promiscuious skank. i never said that anyone should be married to anyone. I just think angelina jolie is not a good person as a whole. She slept with other women during her first marriage. I still think the whole vials of blood around the neck in the second marriage just plain disturbing. And the fact that she admitted in an INTERVIEW that she had kept men “friends” on call for sex before Brad…c’mon now that is a skank. And before you get all holier than thou saying well it is ok for guys to do it…no it’s not.

25. Carleigh says

Tonya your an idiot!LOL..omg. Angelina probably doesn’t want to jinx something and has regrets and fears about her past marriages that’s why she is in NO hurry to get married. BTW..someone doesn’t need a piece of paper to have a commitment. Look at Kurt Russell and Goldie Hawn, Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins, Oprah and Stedman (OK so maybe that’s reaching a bit) but some couples are just as content to be unmarried as people that CHOOSE to get married for the right reasons. Your evil.

26. Nicki says

Who knows, maybe they are already married, if not who cares, he did adopt Maddox and Zahara. And they have a baby on the way, that spells FAMILY to me. Oh yeah and look at the “Source” info, I mean come on people, no names, nothing. Just an easy way to make up crap.

27. shirley says

I feel that Brad id very fortunate that Angie will not marry him.One less problem he will have down the road..