Team Heather vs. Team Denise

I can’t make heads or tails of this one. I suspect that Charlie Sheen may have been up to no good, especially considering his bizarre past, but it seems a bit tactless for Denise Richards to turn around and start hanky panky up with Richie Sambora right after filing the scathing court papers against Charlie. I have a feeling Heather Locklear is glad to be rid of Richie and doesn’t care much….except for the effect it could have on her 8 year old daughter, Ava Elizabeth. Heather seems to have a really good and classy attitude about the whole thing. And Denise is coming off as a bit phony. What do I know?! I just hope that little Sam and Lola are totally unaffected by the madness!

Below is Heather doing some shopping Tuesday at a Thousand Oaks shopping mall in California and looking upbeat. And Denise is pictured on the same day less than 3 miles away picking up 2-year-old Sam from her Westlake preschool. Denise insists that the only thing getting her through this is her daughters. And Denise and Sambora are pictured being lovey. You know, it takes a lot of nanny coverage for Denise to have time for all this canoodling. This all sounds like something Aaron Spelling could have written!
Heather Locklear

Denise Richards

Denise Richards

And nothing is quite as classy as a motel room and booze!

Denise Richards

Denise Richards

Denise Richards

Denise Richards

Comments

1. Liesel says

EWW. Denise is so gorgeous….and Sambora is so hideously ugly, what is she thinking? I hope his personality makes up for the saggy, ugly, and fat look that he has going on….I mean, she could totally get anybody….

AWSOME NICKI…WE AGREE.
    grandparents should be allowed to see the kids, after all when you make babies you are bonded to both families for life. Children shouldn’t be made pawns in this stuff.
    And EEEWWWW D. Spade???? Could be worse I guess… 🙂 We’ll have to see how it all plays out.

3. Nicki says

OH and I don’t know if this is true, maybe just tabloid crap…. but Denise shouldn’t keep Martin and Janet from the kids, it’s not about them. They have always been in thier lives and, if true, what a shock for the kids. Not a good move, again if it is true. JMO.

4. Nicki says

Anna…….
    As far as Denise dumping Charlie for all she claims….I completely agree. I also like Charlie as an actor, but no person, or child, should have to put up with, what she claims, again, if true. I am behind her completely, if it is true.
    As far as Heather goes, I heard she was with Spade back in November, don’t know if that is true. But if so, Denise has every right to go for Ritchie……….who by the way would be my pick over D. Spade, but you know, who knows how they are in real life. They have both FILED for divorce so anyone is fair game. Denise may be younger, and I’m not saying I like her better than Heather. But again, they are SEPARATED, and have FILED for divorce, so they are all OK in my book.

5. Tonya says

I think that this whole situation is kinda screwed up on all ends. Denise shouldn’t have started dating Ritchie after she advised Heather to divorce him. Just makes the whole thing looked planned on her part. Like she thought one day, I think Ritchie is kinda hot. I know Heather and his relationship is on the rocks, so I’ll just help it along by playing the supportive best friend giving advice, then bam he’s mine. I’m leaving Charlie anyway.” Although, don’t get me wrong, she should have totally left Charlie. He’s got too many problems.
    I just feel for the kids. No one is setting a particularly good example for them at the moment.

Nevermind I have my opinion already….Ready?
    I just love how becasue Denise is younger and more beautiful than Heather they are trying to make Denise look bad.
    Heather needs to wake up and realize that she is not 20 years old anymore, and maybe if she showed intrest in somebody OTHER THAN HERSELF, her marriage would have been okay. Denise has been through alot with Charlie (not that I dislike Charlie cuz I do like him), but you can’t have a life with addict (of any kind) SHE WAS SMART TO GET THE HELL OUT. I am aware of the “never date your girlfriends exs” but….as is Hollywood