Gorgeous Mom Kate Moss with Daughter Lila Grace

Oh my! I just think Kate Moss and her daughter, Lila Grace are sooo adorable. I know Kate was caught up in a cocaine scandal and all, but I honestly don’t see how a woman could be a coke addict and be so elegant and have such a lovely little daughter! It has also been announced that she is going to design her own line of clothing…cool.

I also have to include an less recent photo of Kate frolicking with Lila in Miami…it is too sweet!

Kate Moss

Kate Moss
Kate Moss

Comments

1. rhon says

slagging someone off because you are jelous is pathetic. kate looks great and so does lila. we all dabble a bit so get over it.

2. razz says

just cuz kate moss does coke doesnt mean shes a bad mom!!!! god r all of u guys prisses and close minded??

3. Myah / London says

I love these yanks, it is possible to partake in some “illicit” activity without instaneously being a drug “addict”, and also peftectly plausible that a person can be a good mother/ lawyer/ teacher or whatever they might be, leave Kate alone she’s rock n roll. in the words of your Bill Hick’s “No, I don’t do drugs anymore, either. But I’ll tell you something about drugs. I used to do drugs, but I’ll tell you something honestly about drugs, honestly, and I know it’s not a very popular idea, you don’t hear it very often anymore, but it is the truth: I had a great time doing drugs. Sorry. Never murdered anyone, never robbed anyone, never raped anyone, never beat anyone, never lost a job, a car, a house, a wife or kids, laughed my ass off, and went about my day”

Exactly, I agree with you!!! Mind your own businnes people and don’t fucking care about Kate and her life!!! She has got her own problems as we all have and si only a human. Iam sure that she does everything for Lila and is a great mum and you are just jeleaus!!!

5. Ash says

get over urselfs u freaks!!! i am 16 and doing a research on kate for a project and i amd disgusted to see u losers making comments about someone who is better than u and that u dnt evn no!!! Kate did cocaine…so what over 97^\% of people probably do but they just dont have papparzi follwing them 24/7.
    Stop gossiping u stupid cows!! and find a hobby b4 u get old and waste away

6. Honest says

some of u ppl r so unthoughtful its not funny. one its none of ur buisness if Kate does what she does bcoz none of us r perfect. I mean ppl smoke nearly 2 packs-8paks of smokes a day around their kids…who to say they arent a good mother. At least she doesnt do it round her Lila. And as for the stupid person who said kate needs to let Lila walk u must be as dumb as a cabbage! When u r getting swamped with papparazi or crazy fans wouldn’t u want ur daughter close to u incase she/he is frightened or u would like to escape fast. I mean those papparazi ppl just shove the cameras right in the kids face and not to mention theirs so i have got to say good on her for at least making an effort to make sure she is safe…Geez. Overall Lila has got to be the most cutest celeb baby ever and i think Kate is a good mother despite those drug claims.

7. AMBER MACKAY says

AWww Lila grace is so cute .IT’s nice that they both can spend sometime togther swimming or shopping ……and kate is such a great mom …………..wish you both the best……….amber……..

8. AMBER MACKAY says

9. Angie says

i tink people who dose drugs and have kids should not be able to raise the kids becase what if she takes after her mouther

wow!! i think that said it all!! lmfaoooo!!!

10. lynn says

kate moss made mistke’s ,,however she need’s to let that child walk she is alway’s on her hip.

11. lynn says

i also belive if ur on coke u shouldnt have children around ,,,however her daughter wasnt around and that’s why she can still have custody,,,,,,

12. adaste says

13. Louise says

im on Tonya’s side her-just because someone is beautifull does not mean that they will make great peolpe or parents. Kate doesnt deserve praise just cos she and her daughter look good!! anyone who brings a herion addict within five miles of her daugher deserves a reality check.

14. kinny says

I thought models were suppose to be on the cutting edge of fashion. What is up with that swimming suit?! It makes her skinny butt look dumpy.

15. Nicki says

Well said Tonya!!!! Maybe why that is why she doesn’t have custody (not sure of that) of her child. And thats a good thing.

16. Tonya says

Kate is on cocaine. I don’t care how beautiful her daughter is, that makes Kate a horrible mother. Why hasn’t child protective services been at HER door yet? Beautiful people don’t always make beautiful parents, you know.

17. Nicki says

Anna……..So what is your excuse? They haven’t done them for many years. Maybe I should wish my family is as perfect as you………….OH wait even when they were doing drugs they didn’t use the hateful and nasty language you spew forth. So whats better, reformed drug users, or a mean and spiteful diarreha mouthed woman?
    I hope you don’t spend your 2 minutes a day here answering this, use that for hate over at the Angelina thread. That is so productive.
    Go Team Aniston! LMAO

Lila is sweet, and Kate looks like she put on a few small pounds, she looks WONDERFUL. I wish the two of them all the best.

19. Nicki says

Lila Grace is a cute kid, but did Kate cut her hair with a weed whacker??????
    And yes you can be a cokehead and still look OK for an hour or two here and there.
    I have family members who pull it off nicely for that long.then guess what, no where to be found until the next day or two.
    And by the way THANK GOD the child has a nanny!!!!
    God Bless Lila Grace, thank you Lord.

Trackbacks