First Good Pic of Violet Ann Affleck!

Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck have an adorable daughter!  Ben was so smart to leave Jennifer Lopez.  I never understood her popularity…she just seems like a boring, way-into-herself diva!  I loved it when Cindy Crawford made a comment to the effect of, “I don’t know how she can leave the house with that thing(her big butt) and not be embarrassed!”  Fabulous!

And Jennifer looks beautiful.

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck

Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck

1. Dudewheresmycar says

I think Violet looks alot like Jennifer Garner. The three of them look very happy together. I hope that it lasts! Most celebrity couples don’t last a week. O and yeah Teirene&Alacia are like not funny at all. Just plain stupid. I mean don’t get me wrong I am all for laughs . . . but wtf? They don’t even make sense. Haha

2. Irma says

I am so happy that Ben is with this Jen. When I saw the you guys were to gether, I thought, They make a great couple. I was so shock to hear that use were together. That made me happy. Your family is so beautiful. Congrat! I am 37 and have 3 kids of my own. And they brought me joy and life to my life. Without them I wouldn’t be here. God Bless your. T/C

3. youdon'tneedtoknow says

Teirene&Alacia are likkle bitche* and teirene especailly, she’s always insulting peeps!! and plus your statement doesn’t make sense you retards!!!!

4. Elizabeth says

You people are a lovely couple but Ben why go on and on about J.LO do you still feel for her?she’s a great lady ,beautiful and talented she’s my girl anytime and for her bum I just love it maybe you wish your wife had that much.And your wife is cute but J.LO beat her to it she’s finner of course and more elegant and delectable.I love J.LO.

5. Braydie says

K ,
    i agree with you…baby is a diferent story go after mom and dad all you want but leave the kid alone…she is adorable though:)

6. k says

doesn’t it make anyone besides me sick that the papparazzi took a picture of a father(because he is JUST a father now) putting his baby daughter into the car— look how close they got! I just don’t think it’s right, but I guess I’m not that desperate to see a picture of Violette(though she is cute). I just think that at least thew children should be left alone and not exploited to the world at four months old.

7. Denise says

in the words of Rosy Johnson… “I love these people”

So Ben got side tracked… He is on the right track now and I can see this couple bing the nest Tom Hanks and Rita WIlson or Kevin Bacon and Kiera Sedgewick as far as long term relationships go.

8. Mata says

ohhhh tats great Ben and Jen,,, you’ve won the battle of having a child in your arms,,,,that’s the gift from God, wish you all the best luck for your future family take care of the child,,,,,much love,,,,’ofa atu,,,,,,

9. jessica says

hey you guys have a really cute baby and happy together that just makes the relationship better.

10. Annabellea says

The baby is adorable and I wish them the best!! He is very luck that you got smart and left that trash and married Jen. she is beautiful and classic!! They have a great blessing from God!!

11. Melissa says

OH MY GOD, how beautiful is little Violet? I wish Ben & Jen all the luck in the world with that little one!