Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes Baby Update!

Tom shared his thoughts on Katie’s impending delivery:

“You’ve got to understand it can happen any moment now,” Tom said. “My fiancee Kate said it was ok to go (to Germany). So women know these things more than I do, she said it was absolutely fine. I was concerned whether I would even be here if she goes into labor…”

Tom claims to be ready for diaper duty! “I’m supportive. I’m there to help her. I’m practicing changing diapers. We’re getting warmed up again!”

Tom mysteriously resembles an elf!
Katie Holmes pregnant

Comments

1. Katie says

All the women who complain that Katie Holmes is being controll etc… what a crock! (if she is or not it has nothing to do with you!) It is so easy to be critical , give her some credit she is a beautiful and talented young woman, and a grown woman who has the power to make her own decisions! About having kids out of wedlock making her a slut- this is the 21st century get a life! Just look at the pics to see how happy they are! me thinks there is a lot of jealousy from past it old hags who wish they were having toms baby! Good luck to both of them x x x

I like Katie, but I would be telling Tom to shove that pacifer where the sun doesn’t shine, Child birth is the ONE THING WE HAVE, Katie don’t let Tom control you like that, do what ya gotta do hun.

3. KIM says

OH GET REAL! THESE TWO ARE SIMPLY PEOPLE, JUST LIKE THE REST OF US. THEM BEING IN THE SPOTLIGHT MAKES THEM SUSEPTIBLE TO SCRUTINY FROM EVERYONE. THE LADY WHO CALLED KATIE A SLUT IS JUST JEALOUS. AND AS FAR AS TOM BEING A CRADLE ROBBER-GROW UP MAN. THE MAN HAS A RIGHT TO BE WITH WHOEVER HE CHOOSES. SO WHAT SHE IS YOUNG! PEOPLE DO IT EVERY DAY. WORRY ABOUT WHAT GOES ON IN YOUR HOUSE AND LESS ABOUT KATIE AND TOMS AND IM SURE YOU WILL HAPPIER FOR IT.

4. TONI says

I THINK HE IS A CRADLE ROBBER. AND ONLY WANTS A WOMAN THAT CAN HAVE HIS CHILDREN.
    I THINK HE IS A CONTROLING A&&HOLE.
    SHE NEEDS TO WAKE UP!

5. Peyton says

No matter how much we like it or dislike it – – – Times have changed. Being pregnant out of wedlock doesn’t immediately make you a “slut”. Good gosh. You can get prenant with the one and only guy you’ve ever been with. I go to work every day and listen to the ladies in my office take their resentment out on a younger, prettier girls… and it grows rather tiresome.

I must have missed the title for you meant to give Tom? The least you can do is throw that in there as well – I’m sure she didn’t hold a gun to his head!

I’m not a Katie or Tom Cruise fanatic. But when I read that last post it blew me away…

On to brighter things… I hope all goes well with the baby’s delivery. I personally would wring Tom’s neck if he left the country when I was so close to delivery… =)

6. Michelle SUllivan says

I use to like Katie Holmes but the she got pregant out of wedlock and now i think she is a slut.

7. Sheryl says

GIVE ME A F*&^%^& BREAK!!!! She was like what? choice number 5? She only has him becos 1 thru 4 were smart(ER)!!!Katie has come along ways from her *dawson creek* days.I loved her then..now? I HATE HER! Katie,stop trying to be something youre not! Go ahead marry the child like tom cruise(whom i must add has changed as well)I am a mother myself and as for the baby,I hope it goes well…do us all a favor…and yourself…GROW UP AND TAKE TOM WITH YA!!!!!!

8. Tru says

Don’t worry about it Katie…I had 2 kids without drugs and I didn’t scream…in fact I WANTED it to be quiet and got mad if anyone spoke…lol. But I’d say do what ever you feel you need to do in the moment and don’t worry about Tom just you and the baby.

9. kelley says

Scream Katie Scream! Let’s see how quite Tom is if he ever has to pass a kidney stone. Screaming or moaning is very healthy durring delivery, if you try to contain it you may very well tense up muscles that need to remain loose in order for the baby to come out. Tell Tom to shove it.

10. prestige says

I wish Katie a great delivery, but Cruise is still a asshole. I think she moved way too fast ,with thier relationship and should’nt accept his proposal. Hope she does was best for her sanity.